Shaunt'e was born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia. She attended Fort Valley State University and Georgia State University during her undergraduate career. She has over 10 years of experience in the customer service industry, acquiring listening skills and patience skills, two very important necessities when working within the real estate industry. She was also raised in the church and understands the value of her faith. She has participated in the Wesley Walk for others to raise money for a charitable cause and has participated in several outreach programs. Shaunt'e has had her share of struggles and tough times, but she has not let those hurdles hinder her along her journey. Her experience across the IT and Customer Service industries has afforded her the opportunity to connect and network with people from different walks of life. This diversity allows her to understand the needs and wants of both sellers and buyers alike. "Everyone is writing a story; we're just covering different chapters." Shaunt'e believes this quote is essential in understanding where others are in their respective journeys in life and creates an open-minded attitude in meeting people where they are. This career change from IT to Real Estate is one that has been long in the making. The IT industry is intriguing, but Shaunt'e's passion has always been creating a successful career in the Real Estate industry. She enjoys networking and meeting new people. Shaunt'e has always had an entrepreneurial mindset and the Real Estate industry embodies the avenue through which to accomplish her dreams. She is building a legacy for her family and is well on her way to breaking generational curses and creating generational wealth. Shaunt'e is the mother of two sons and one daughter and currently resides in her hometown. Connect with her today and, as she would say, "Let's get you home".
What Our Clients Are Saying
- Jeremy is like family to me. He takes care of all my real estate needs, from moves to maintenance. His service lets me focus on football, knowing my home is in the hands of someone I trust.
– Marcell Dareus
- Norman and his team did an absolute awesome job of selling our home-- from marketing to closing. They keep up to date about everything about the details of viewings, feedback, etc. My wife Charlita and strongly recommend you consider Norman and Associates for your real estate needs.
– Julius White
- Jeremy Norman has been an outstanding resource for our organization. He is thorough, creative, and delivers great customer service while producing strong sales results.
– Wade Parker, SVP, Asset Management Regions Bank
- I really appreciated the personalized attention Jeremy showed in dealing with my commercial real estate transaction. His services were exemplary and he went over and beyond expectations. He is a very kind, personable and professional realtor who is dedicated to his job. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in residential and/or commercial real estate.
– Dr. Nova Law, Harmony Medi-Spa & Wellness Center, LLC
- Words cannot express how thankful I am to have chosen Sandra to be my realtor. From the beginning she gave me fantastic guidance and I could tell she truly had my best interests at heart. I can't imagine having embarked on this journey with anyone else. She was so attentive, knowledgeable and personable. She was very communicative and made sure I had all the necessary information to make informed decisions throughout my entire selling and buying experience. Although I hit many bumps in the road through the process (none of which were of Sandra's doing) she was always in problem solving mode and put my stress and anxiety at ease. Sandra isn't in real estate solely for the money. It is undeniably evident that she is in the people business and wants to get you into a home you truly love. Since having closed on my home I have referred 3 people to Sandra because she is simply the best. She has my business for life. Thank you so very much. You fought for my rights and made thoughtful choices and negotiations through every step of this process to ensure I was protected and satisfied. I'm truly grateful.
– Jaelyn Sierra