Asha, born and raised in Atlanta, is a highly regarded and accomplished realtor. Her genuine love for Atlanta, great energy, faith, and servant heart sets her a part in today’s vast world of real estate. Her extensive knowledge of the market and commitment to excellence has made the home buying and selling processes an exciting and effortless one for her clients. Asha loves helping individuals and families in their pursuit of buying or selling their properties, whether condominiums, modest, or luxury home styles. Her extensive background in sales, talent acquisition, journalism/marketing, and customer relations has contributed to her excellent service and attention to detail making her the go-to agent to successfully support, identify, and exceed her client’s expectations. She truly finds joy in seeing the light in her client’s eyes when reaching their home goals and has made it her life’s mission to not just close the transaction, but to create a life-changing experience as they close one door and receive the keys to the next. In her free time, Asha enjoys traveling, writing, spending time with her family, serving at her local church, and actively contributing to her community. She is a part of the Atlanta Board of REALTORS® and National Association of REALTORS®. Asha believes that the best way to change the world is to change your world. She is honored to walk with you through this next chapter of your life to make your home buying and selling dreams come true. You can trust Asha to get the job done! Contact her today for your real estate needs.
What Our Clients Are Saying
- Jeremy is like family to me. He takes care of all my real estate needs, from moves to maintenance. His service lets me focus on football, knowing my home is in the hands of someone I trust.
– Marcell Dareus
- Norman and his team did an absolute awesome job of selling our home-- from marketing to closing. They keep up to date about everything about the details of viewings, feedback, etc. My wife Charlita and strongly recommend you consider Norman and Associates for your real estate needs.
– Julius White
- Jeremy Norman has been an outstanding resource for our organization. He is thorough, creative, and delivers great customer service while producing strong sales results.
– Wade Parker, SVP, Asset Management Regions Bank
- I really appreciated the personalized attention Jeremy showed in dealing with my commercial real estate transaction. His services were exemplary and he went over and beyond expectations. He is a very kind, personable and professional realtor who is dedicated to his job. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in residential and/or commercial real estate.
– Dr. Nova Law, Harmony Medi-Spa & Wellness Center, LLC
- Words cannot express how thankful I am to have chosen Sandra to be my realtor. From the beginning she gave me fantastic guidance and I could tell she truly had my best interests at heart. I can't imagine having embarked on this journey with anyone else. She was so attentive, knowledgeable and personable. She was very communicative and made sure I had all the necessary information to make informed decisions throughout my entire selling and buying experience. Although I hit many bumps in the road through the process (none of which were of Sandra's doing) she was always in problem solving mode and put my stress and anxiety at ease. Sandra isn't in real estate solely for the money. It is undeniably evident that she is in the people business and wants to get you into a home you truly love. Since having closed on my home I have referred 3 people to Sandra because she is simply the best. She has my business for life. Thank you so very much. You fought for my rights and made thoughtful choices and negotiations through every step of this process to ensure I was protected and satisfied. I'm truly grateful.
– Jaelyn Sierra