Originally from New Mexico but currently residing in Atlanta, GA. She moved to Atlanta for the opportunities it has to offer. Ayanna gained a passion for Real Estate shortly after high school and dedicated herself to learning the ins and outs to become one of Atlanta’s most charismatic, motivated, and youngest faces in the market. She learned valuable skills that she uses daily in real estate negotiations, educating homebuyers and sellers, and effectively marketing the team’s listings. Ayanna is committed to achieving her clients' needs in a creative modern way. Her extensive skills in marketing, brand development, photography, videography, and an expert at social media platforms has given her the advantage in today's vast world. Her natural ability to listen and bring a fresh positive spirit to her sales strategy increases sales and connections and makes the experience an effortless one for her clients. Signing with one of Atlanta's most recognized minority focused brokers she is eager to provide premium services and build long lasting relationships with her clients.
What Our Clients Are Saying
- Jeremy is like family to me. He takes care of all my real estate needs, from moves to maintenance. His service lets me focus on football, knowing my home is in the hands of someone I trust.
– Marcell Dareus
- Norman and his team did an absolute awesome job of selling our home-- from marketing to closing. They keep up to date about everything about the details of viewings, feedback, etc. My wife Charlita and strongly recommend you consider Norman and Associates for your real estate needs.
– Julius White
- Jeremy Norman has been an outstanding resource for our organization. He is thorough, creative, and delivers great customer service while producing strong sales results.
– Wade Parker, SVP, Asset Management Regions Bank
- I really appreciated the personalized attention Jeremy showed in dealing with my commercial real estate transaction. His services were exemplary and he went over and beyond expectations. He is a very kind, personable and professional realtor who is dedicated to his job. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in residential and/or commercial real estate.
– Dr. Nova Law, Harmony Medi-Spa & Wellness Center, LLC
- Words cannot express how thankful I am to have chosen Sandra to be my realtor. From the beginning she gave me fantastic guidance and I could tell she truly had my best interests at heart. I can't imagine having embarked on this journey with anyone else. She was so attentive, knowledgeable and personable. She was very communicative and made sure I had all the necessary information to make informed decisions throughout my entire selling and buying experience. Although I hit many bumps in the road through the process (none of which were of Sandra's doing) she was always in problem solving mode and put my stress and anxiety at ease. Sandra isn't in real estate solely for the money. It is undeniably evident that she is in the people business and wants to get you into a home you truly love. Since having closed on my home I have referred 3 people to Sandra because she is simply the best. She has my business for life. Thank you so very much. You fought for my rights and made thoughtful choices and negotiations through every step of this process to ensure I was protected and satisfied. I'm truly grateful.
– Jaelyn Sierra