2018 was the year that my interest in real estate investing catapulted into overdrive. I had an adequate amount of sales experience, but my heart was not into it. On my journey to quench that thirst, I found real estate. As I began to delve deeper into this concept, I realized that I had a strong family background in real estate! Now with this accomplished goal, and a strong family support system, I have become more understanding, well informed, and more adept at applying the laws of real estate when meeting with new clients. An initial meeting always begins with establishing financial goals and ends with a clear understanding of the home buying and selling process. I have an extremely open form of communication, a timely manner on following up on deliverables, and a ferocious drive to put my clients first. My team and I specialize in residential, and investment properties in the metro Atlanta area. Although each client has an individualized experience with an agent, it is an overall team effort for us to ensure that all of the clients needs are met. In this manner, I am able to focus on my clients and each of their personal needs, while my team of specialized individuals focus on the legal jargon of the overall experience. I thank you for taking the time to come this far in my biography! Your time, like mine, is important and I appreciate you for sharing yours with me. I will leave you with this question, how can I help you in creating your home buying or selling needs into an exhilarating experience?
What Our Clients Are Saying
- Jeremy is like family to me. He takes care of all my real estate needs, from moves to maintenance. His service lets me focus on football, knowing my home is in the hands of someone I trust.
– Marcell Dareus
- Norman and his team did an absolute awesome job of selling our home-- from marketing to closing. They keep up to date about everything about the details of viewings, feedback, etc. My wife Charlita and strongly recommend you consider Norman and Associates for your real estate needs.
– Julius White
- Jeremy Norman has been an outstanding resource for our organization. He is thorough, creative, and delivers great customer service while producing strong sales results.
– Wade Parker, SVP, Asset Management Regions Bank
- I really appreciated the personalized attention Jeremy showed in dealing with my commercial real estate transaction. His services were exemplary and he went over and beyond expectations. He is a very kind, personable and professional realtor who is dedicated to his job. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in residential and/or commercial real estate.
– Dr. Nova Law, Harmony Medi-Spa & Wellness Center, LLC
- Words cannot express how thankful I am to have chosen Sandra to be my realtor. From the beginning she gave me fantastic guidance and I could tell she truly had my best interests at heart. I can't imagine having embarked on this journey with anyone else. She was so attentive, knowledgeable and personable. She was very communicative and made sure I had all the necessary information to make informed decisions throughout my entire selling and buying experience. Although I hit many bumps in the road through the process (none of which were of Sandra's doing) she was always in problem solving mode and put my stress and anxiety at ease. Sandra isn't in real estate solely for the money. It is undeniably evident that she is in the people business and wants to get you into a home you truly love. Since having closed on my home I have referred 3 people to Sandra because she is simply the best. She has my business for life. Thank you so very much. You fought for my rights and made thoughtful choices and negotiations through every step of this process to ensure I was protected and satisfied. I'm truly grateful.
– Jaelyn Sierra