With an MBA from one of the nation’s top-ranked HBCUs -- Florida A&M University, Brittany is well versed on the ins and outs of business and focused on financial analysis. With experience from Fortune 500 companies including OfficeMax and Intel Corporation, she has worked on multi-million dollar headcount budgets, succession planning, and recruitment. In 2014 after purchasing her first home in metro Atlanta is when she fell in love with real estate. Using her personal and professional experience has helped her clients navigate important and informed decisions when purchasing residential and commercial property. She thoroughly enjoys working with first time home buyers as she believes everyone should experience the joy of owning your own and homeownership. She has also represented some of the top tech company owners and athletes of Atlanta. Brittany is a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc. In her spare time, she enjoys traveling, community service, trying new restaurants, and spending time with her family and friends. Brittany is happy to help you make your next real estate decision your best!
What Our Clients Are Saying
- Jeremy is like family to me. He takes care of all my real estate needs, from moves to maintenance. His service lets me focus on football, knowing my home is in the hands of someone I trust.
– Marcell Dareus
- Norman and his team did an absolute awesome job of selling our home-- from marketing to closing. They keep up to date about everything about the details of viewings, feedback, etc. My wife Charlita and strongly recommend you consider Norman and Associates for your real estate needs.
– Julius White
- Jeremy Norman has been an outstanding resource for our organization. He is thorough, creative, and delivers great customer service while producing strong sales results.
– Wade Parker, SVP, Asset Management Regions Bank
- I really appreciated the personalized attention Jeremy showed in dealing with my commercial real estate transaction. His services were exemplary and he went over and beyond expectations. He is a very kind, personable and professional realtor who is dedicated to his job. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in residential and/or commercial real estate.
– Dr. Nova Law, Harmony Medi-Spa & Wellness Center, LLC
- Words cannot express how thankful I am to have chosen Sandra to be my realtor. From the beginning she gave me fantastic guidance and I could tell she truly had my best interests at heart. I can't imagine having embarked on this journey with anyone else. She was so attentive, knowledgeable and personable. She was very communicative and made sure I had all the necessary information to make informed decisions throughout my entire selling and buying experience. Although I hit many bumps in the road through the process (none of which were of Sandra's doing) she was always in problem solving mode and put my stress and anxiety at ease. Sandra isn't in real estate solely for the money. It is undeniably evident that she is in the people business and wants to get you into a home you truly love. Since having closed on my home I have referred 3 people to Sandra because she is simply the best. She has my business for life. Thank you so very much. You fought for my rights and made thoughtful choices and negotiations through every step of this process to ensure I was protected and satisfied. I'm truly grateful.
– Jaelyn Sierra