Cameisha Hurst is an experienced and client focused real estate professional, skilled at negotiating and strives to make your home buying experience seamless. Her love of buying and selling real estate, and work experience makes her a trusted resource to represent the finest properties across the state of Georgia. Cameisha is a graduate of The University of Iowa with a Bachelor’s in Business Administration (BBA) in Finance. Cameisha has experience in executing real estate transactions, contracts and audits with one of the top three financial institutions in the U.S. Her experience and interactions with third-party executives has adequately prepared her for a career in Real Estate. Originally born in Chicago, Illinois, she is well equipped to assist her clients with relocation services. A very active and connected community member, she has memberships with: The Atlanta Board of Realtors (ARA), The Gathering Spot, Junior League of Greater Atlanta, The Georgia Board of Realtors (GAR), The National Board of Realtors (NAR), Young Professional Network (YPN), National Association of Black Accountants, and she also serves on her school’s Young Alumni Board. In her spare time, she enjoys traveling, working out and trying different restaurants in the Atlanta area.
What Our Clients Are Saying
- Jeremy is like family to me. He takes care of all my real estate needs, from moves to maintenance. His service lets me focus on football, knowing my home is in the hands of someone I trust.
– Marcell Dareus
- Norman and his team did an absolute awesome job of selling our home-- from marketing to closing. They keep up to date about everything about the details of viewings, feedback, etc. My wife Charlita and strongly recommend you consider Norman and Associates for your real estate needs.
– Julius White
- Jeremy Norman has been an outstanding resource for our organization. He is thorough, creative, and delivers great customer service while producing strong sales results.
– Wade Parker, SVP, Asset Management Regions Bank
- I really appreciated the personalized attention Jeremy showed in dealing with my commercial real estate transaction. His services were exemplary and he went over and beyond expectations. He is a very kind, personable and professional realtor who is dedicated to his job. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in residential and/or commercial real estate.
– Dr. Nova Law, Harmony Medi-Spa & Wellness Center, LLC
- Words cannot express how thankful I am to have chosen Sandra to be my realtor. From the beginning she gave me fantastic guidance and I could tell she truly had my best interests at heart. I can't imagine having embarked on this journey with anyone else. She was so attentive, knowledgeable and personable. She was very communicative and made sure I had all the necessary information to make informed decisions throughout my entire selling and buying experience. Although I hit many bumps in the road through the process (none of which were of Sandra's doing) she was always in problem solving mode and put my stress and anxiety at ease. Sandra isn't in real estate solely for the money. It is undeniably evident that she is in the people business and wants to get you into a home you truly love. Since having closed on my home I have referred 3 people to Sandra because she is simply the best. She has my business for life. Thank you so very much. You fought for my rights and made thoughtful choices and negotiations through every step of this process to ensure I was protected and satisfied. I'm truly grateful.
– Jaelyn Sierra