Director Of New Construction Services
Candace’s Real Estate sales career started in 2000 in the field of property management with EPT Management. Only in her early 20’s, she quickly discovered that she had an innated gift for sales, which seemed quite natural to her. Just only after two years in the business, Candace landed the top spot as “Leasing Agent of the Year” as the #1 Leasing Agent for Cornerstone Realty Income Trust. From there she worked other various roles in property management with some of the largest property management companies such as, Post Properties, Berkshire Hathaway, Tribridge Residential and Lincoln Property Co. Candace transitioned with ease into new construction sales in 2005 with Centex Homes and from there joined DR Horton Homes. Exceeding sales goals from 2005-2018, Candace has received numerous awards from DR Horton as well as being recognized by the Greater Atlanta Homebuilders Association “Million Dollar Circle”, National and Atlanta Sales and Marketing Council. Candace’s passion for Real Estate has been her main drive for success and love for community. Candace is a seasoned Real Estate professional that have been a resident of Atlanta for 30 years, which makes her an expert in within her market. Candace is a member of the Atlanta Board of Realtors, National Association of Realtors and Georgia Association of Realtors.
What Our Clients Are Saying
- Jeremy is like family to me. He takes care of all my real estate needs, from moves to maintenance. His service lets me focus on football, knowing my home is in the hands of someone I trust.
– Marcell Dareus
- Norman and his team did an absolute awesome job of selling our home-- from marketing to closing. They keep up to date about everything about the details of viewings, feedback, etc. My wife Charlita and strongly recommend you consider Norman and Associates for your real estate needs.
– Julius White
- Jeremy Norman has been an outstanding resource for our organization. He is thorough, creative, and delivers great customer service while producing strong sales results.
– Wade Parker, SVP, Asset Management Regions Bank
- I really appreciated the personalized attention Jeremy showed in dealing with my commercial real estate transaction. His services were exemplary and he went over and beyond expectations. He is a very kind, personable and professional realtor who is dedicated to his job. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in residential and/or commercial real estate.
– Dr. Nova Law, Harmony Medi-Spa & Wellness Center, LLC
- Words cannot express how thankful I am to have chosen Sandra to be my realtor. From the beginning she gave me fantastic guidance and I could tell she truly had my best interests at heart. I can't imagine having embarked on this journey with anyone else. She was so attentive, knowledgeable and personable. She was very communicative and made sure I had all the necessary information to make informed decisions throughout my entire selling and buying experience. Although I hit many bumps in the road through the process (none of which were of Sandra's doing) she was always in problem solving mode and put my stress and anxiety at ease. Sandra isn't in real estate solely for the money. It is undeniably evident that she is in the people business and wants to get you into a home you truly love. Since having closed on my home I have referred 3 people to Sandra because she is simply the best. She has my business for life. Thank you so very much. You fought for my rights and made thoughtful choices and negotiations through every step of this process to ensure I was protected and satisfied. I'm truly grateful.
– Jaelyn Sierra