Candice has been a resident of Atlanta, Georgia for the past 10 years. She originally relocated from Boston and is the mother of three beautiful children, two boys and a girl ages 21, 16 and 12. She worked in management before pursuing a career in real estate. After her first year, she received a promotion overseeing 20 plus employees and the operation of multiple facilities. Prior to that she worked in the healthcare industry as a Patient Access Representative in a variety of different roles. Candice received her real estate certification from Metro Brokers Academy on September 2020 and was recently licensed in the state of Georgia. She is deeply passionate about her desires in life and has always had a niche for helping others succeed. She believes in providing quality with five core values always in mind; competency, determination, faith, knowledge and loyalty. She possesses a fighting spirit and constantly seeks ways to reinvent herself. Candice chose the real estate industry because she can relate very well with others and enjoys working with people to achieve their goals. She believes when you pursue your passion in life you become limitless in what you can achieve.
What Our Clients Are Saying
- Jeremy is like family to me. He takes care of all my real estate needs, from moves to maintenance. His service lets me focus on football, knowing my home is in the hands of someone I trust.
– Marcell Dareus
- Norman and his team did an absolute awesome job of selling our home-- from marketing to closing. They keep up to date about everything about the details of viewings, feedback, etc. My wife Charlita and strongly recommend you consider Norman and Associates for your real estate needs.
– Julius White
- Jeremy Norman has been an outstanding resource for our organization. He is thorough, creative, and delivers great customer service while producing strong sales results.
– Wade Parker, SVP, Asset Management Regions Bank
- I really appreciated the personalized attention Jeremy showed in dealing with my commercial real estate transaction. His services were exemplary and he went over and beyond expectations. He is a very kind, personable and professional realtor who is dedicated to his job. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in residential and/or commercial real estate.
– Dr. Nova Law, Harmony Medi-Spa & Wellness Center, LLC
- Words cannot express how thankful I am to have chosen Sandra to be my realtor. From the beginning she gave me fantastic guidance and I could tell she truly had my best interests at heart. I can't imagine having embarked on this journey with anyone else. She was so attentive, knowledgeable and personable. She was very communicative and made sure I had all the necessary information to make informed decisions throughout my entire selling and buying experience. Although I hit many bumps in the road through the process (none of which were of Sandra's doing) she was always in problem solving mode and put my stress and anxiety at ease. Sandra isn't in real estate solely for the money. It is undeniably evident that she is in the people business and wants to get you into a home you truly love. Since having closed on my home I have referred 3 people to Sandra because she is simply the best. She has my business for life. Thank you so very much. You fought for my rights and made thoughtful choices and negotiations through every step of this process to ensure I was protected and satisfied. I'm truly grateful.
– Jaelyn Sierra