Cat Brewer is a Realtor® with Norman and Associates Real Estate, servicing Metro Atlanta and surrounding areas. As a Realtor®, Cat provides exceptional service in all aspects of real estate, including residential resales, relocations, new construction, land, and more. She prides herself on delivering client-centric, personalized service, creative strategy development, and support and resources from beginning to end. Cat is passionate about helping others and maintaining integrity in everything she does. She believes a smile is the best compliment and strives to see a smile on each person’s face. Real Estate for Cat is about helping people and provides an outlet to be a Servant to the community. Growing up in Alabama, the community played a significant factor in how she treats each individual. She is the epitome of southern hospitality. Cat is a graduate of Georgia State University. She has a Bachelors in Business Administration with a Concentration in Marketing. She is also certified by GSU in Hospitality Event Management and dually licensed by Georgia in Property and Casualty Insurance Sales, which gives her an advantage in understanding how to provide her clients with quality service and peace of mind. Cat has lived in Metro Atlanta for 10 years. She loves to cook for family and friends, spend time with her fur baby, travel to new places, and anything sports.
What Our Clients Are Saying
- Jeremy is like family to me. He takes care of all my real estate needs, from moves to maintenance. His service lets me focus on football, knowing my home is in the hands of someone I trust.
– Marcell Dareus
- Norman and his team did an absolute awesome job of selling our home-- from marketing to closing. They keep up to date about everything about the details of viewings, feedback, etc. My wife Charlita and strongly recommend you consider Norman and Associates for your real estate needs.
– Julius White
- Jeremy Norman has been an outstanding resource for our organization. He is thorough, creative, and delivers great customer service while producing strong sales results.
– Wade Parker, SVP, Asset Management Regions Bank
- I really appreciated the personalized attention Jeremy showed in dealing with my commercial real estate transaction. His services were exemplary and he went over and beyond expectations. He is a very kind, personable and professional realtor who is dedicated to his job. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in residential and/or commercial real estate.
– Dr. Nova Law, Harmony Medi-Spa & Wellness Center, LLC
- Words cannot express how thankful I am to have chosen Sandra to be my realtor. From the beginning she gave me fantastic guidance and I could tell she truly had my best interests at heart. I can't imagine having embarked on this journey with anyone else. She was so attentive, knowledgeable and personable. She was very communicative and made sure I had all the necessary information to make informed decisions throughout my entire selling and buying experience. Although I hit many bumps in the road through the process (none of which were of Sandra's doing) she was always in problem solving mode and put my stress and anxiety at ease. Sandra isn't in real estate solely for the money. It is undeniably evident that she is in the people business and wants to get you into a home you truly love. Since having closed on my home I have referred 3 people to Sandra because she is simply the best. She has my business for life. Thank you so very much. You fought for my rights and made thoughtful choices and negotiations through every step of this process to ensure I was protected and satisfied. I'm truly grateful.
– Jaelyn Sierra