Director of Concierge
When Chantelle Murray is your REALTOR you are in for something special. Chantelle was born in Atlanta, Georgia and has been a life long resident of the Atlanta area, giving lived in several counties in the Metropolis. She was taught early the importance of customer service, values , and commitment. She is a second generation REALTOR and has been surrounded by the business her entire life. Chantelle's background of Atlanta and proximity to real estate through her life makes her an asset to both sellers and buyers. Chantelle specializes in listing properties-including single family homes , town homes, and condominiums. She considers the loyalty, referrals and repeat business, that she receives from her clients are among her greatest achievements. Whether commercial real estate, an investment property, or calling their first house a home. Chantelle's commitment to her clients ensures them that each of them receives the highest level of service and attention. She brings a client focused, detail oriented experience to each of her client's transactions. Chantelle gained knowledge of customer service and appreciation for other cultures from flying for a world renowned airline. Through out her travels she learned cultural appreciation, global awareness, and how to prepare cultural cuisine. Chantelle's family and friends mean the world to her and she likes to bring them together by food. She loves cooking and playing golf. Chantelle is passionate about people with an emphasis on children's welfare and education. One of Chantelle’s favorite quotes is, “The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.” This is a guiding principle and mantra Chantelle lives by each day, as she strives to positively affect everyone she encounters. Coverage Area(s): Atlanta, Georgia; Brookhaven, Georgia; Chamblee, Georgia; Stockbridge, Georgia; Mabelton, Georgia; McDonough, Georgia; Dunwoody, Georgia; Smyrna, Georgia; Ellenwood, Geogria; Roswell, Georgia; Decatur, Georgia; Sandy Springs, Georgia; Alpharetta, Georgia; Milton, Georgia Designation(s): Pricing Strategy Advisor Certification (PSA) Membeship(s): The Atlanta Board of Realtors (ARA), The Gathering Spot, The Buckhead Club, The Georgia Board of Realtors (GAR), The National Board of Realtors (NAR), Young Professional Network (YPN), Institue of Home Luxury, Real Estate Buyers Agent Council
What Our Clients Are Saying
- Jeremy is like family to me. He takes care of all my real estate needs, from moves to maintenance. His service lets me focus on football, knowing my home is in the hands of someone I trust.
– Marcell Dareus
- Norman and his team did an absolute awesome job of selling our home-- from marketing to closing. They keep up to date about everything about the details of viewings, feedback, etc. My wife Charlita and strongly recommend you consider Norman and Associates for your real estate needs.
– Julius White
- Jeremy Norman has been an outstanding resource for our organization. He is thorough, creative, and delivers great customer service while producing strong sales results.
– Wade Parker, SVP, Asset Management Regions Bank
- I really appreciated the personalized attention Jeremy showed in dealing with my commercial real estate transaction. His services were exemplary and he went over and beyond expectations. He is a very kind, personable and professional realtor who is dedicated to his job. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in residential and/or commercial real estate.
– Dr. Nova Law, Harmony Medi-Spa & Wellness Center, LLC
- Words cannot express how thankful I am to have chosen Sandra to be my realtor. From the beginning she gave me fantastic guidance and I could tell she truly had my best interests at heart. I can't imagine having embarked on this journey with anyone else. She was so attentive, knowledgeable and personable. She was very communicative and made sure I had all the necessary information to make informed decisions throughout my entire selling and buying experience. Although I hit many bumps in the road through the process (none of which were of Sandra's doing) she was always in problem solving mode and put my stress and anxiety at ease. Sandra isn't in real estate solely for the money. It is undeniably evident that she is in the people business and wants to get you into a home you truly love. Since having closed on my home I have referred 3 people to Sandra because she is simply the best. She has my business for life. Thank you so very much. You fought for my rights and made thoughtful choices and negotiations through every step of this process to ensure I was protected and satisfied. I'm truly grateful.
– Jaelyn Sierra