Charlotte Bren has a heart of gold with unbridled hospitality and enthusiasm. As a client you will benefit from Charlotte’s in-depth knowledge of the local housing market and her people-first approach. Her background in sales, marketing, business development and management roles have honed her negotiation skills to make Charlotte the ideal realtor for all of your home buying or selling needs. Charlotte enjoys spending time with family, cooking and hiking. In 2014, she became an original member of the ‘Birmingham Mountain High Hikers', organized to address health and wellness for a few friends. Charlotte is a Samford University graduate, and is currently pursuing her Master of Arts in Christian Leadership degree. She believes in the importance of continuing education and learning. Charlotte's dedication to becoming well-rounded, while simultaneously being laser focused, proves that she is the perfect choice to help you achieve your real estate goals.
What Our Clients Are Saying
- Jeremy is like family to me. He takes care of all my real estate needs, from moves to maintenance. His service lets me focus on football, knowing my home is in the hands of someone I trust.
– Marcell Dareus
- Norman and his team did an absolute awesome job of selling our home-- from marketing to closing. They keep up to date about everything about the details of viewings, feedback, etc. My wife Charlita and strongly recommend you consider Norman and Associates for your real estate needs.
– Julius White
- Jeremy Norman has been an outstanding resource for our organization. He is thorough, creative, and delivers great customer service while producing strong sales results.
– Wade Parker, SVP, Asset Management Regions Bank
- I really appreciated the personalized attention Jeremy showed in dealing with my commercial real estate transaction. His services were exemplary and he went over and beyond expectations. He is a very kind, personable and professional realtor who is dedicated to his job. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in residential and/or commercial real estate.
– Dr. Nova Law, Harmony Medi-Spa & Wellness Center, LLC
- Words cannot express how thankful I am to have chosen Sandra to be my realtor. From the beginning she gave me fantastic guidance and I could tell she truly had my best interests at heart. I can't imagine having embarked on this journey with anyone else. She was so attentive, knowledgeable and personable. She was very communicative and made sure I had all the necessary information to make informed decisions throughout my entire selling and buying experience. Although I hit many bumps in the road through the process (none of which were of Sandra's doing) she was always in problem solving mode and put my stress and anxiety at ease. Sandra isn't in real estate solely for the money. It is undeniably evident that she is in the people business and wants to get you into a home you truly love. Since having closed on my home I have referred 3 people to Sandra because she is simply the best. She has my business for life. Thank you so very much. You fought for my rights and made thoughtful choices and negotiations through every step of this process to ensure I was protected and satisfied. I'm truly grateful.
– Jaelyn Sierra