Chris & Javelyn Sumter
Bringing It Home - Atlanta, Javelyn and Chris Sumter, is a wife and husband team who get joy out of helping their clients achieve all their real estate goals. They are natives of Georgia and proud graduates of Georgia State University. They specialize in residential real estate in the metro Atlanta area and believe their mission is to provide excellent customer service while being the strongest advocates for their clients throughout their real estate journey. Javelyn and Chris understand that the process of buying/selling should not be taken lightly. They live by the scripture of “To Whom Much is Given, Much Will Be Required” so with their strong communication skills, attention to detail and 10+ years of sales experience they ensure a successful transaction with every client in every price point. When they are not assisting their clients in real estate, they are spending quality time with their two sons and dogs. Residing in Cobb County, they take full advantage of the beauty that Georgia has to offer by often visiting Kennesaw Mountain, the Atlanta Beltline and Amicalola Falls. Chris is an 11yr Army Veteran & member of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc.
What Our Clients Are Saying
- Jeremy is like family to me. He takes care of all my real estate needs, from moves to maintenance. His service lets me focus on football, knowing my home is in the hands of someone I trust.
– Marcell Dareus
- Norman and his team did an absolute awesome job of selling our home-- from marketing to closing. They keep up to date about everything about the details of viewings, feedback, etc. My wife Charlita and strongly recommend you consider Norman and Associates for your real estate needs.
– Julius White
- Jeremy Norman has been an outstanding resource for our organization. He is thorough, creative, and delivers great customer service while producing strong sales results.
– Wade Parker, SVP, Asset Management Regions Bank
- I really appreciated the personalized attention Jeremy showed in dealing with my commercial real estate transaction. His services were exemplary and he went over and beyond expectations. He is a very kind, personable and professional realtor who is dedicated to his job. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in residential and/or commercial real estate.
– Dr. Nova Law, Harmony Medi-Spa & Wellness Center, LLC
- Words cannot express how thankful I am to have chosen Sandra to be my realtor. From the beginning she gave me fantastic guidance and I could tell she truly had my best interests at heart. I can't imagine having embarked on this journey with anyone else. She was so attentive, knowledgeable and personable. She was very communicative and made sure I had all the necessary information to make informed decisions throughout my entire selling and buying experience. Although I hit many bumps in the road through the process (none of which were of Sandra's doing) she was always in problem solving mode and put my stress and anxiety at ease. Sandra isn't in real estate solely for the money. It is undeniably evident that she is in the people business and wants to get you into a home you truly love. Since having closed on my home I have referred 3 people to Sandra because she is simply the best. She has my business for life. Thank you so very much. You fought for my rights and made thoughtful choices and negotiations through every step of this process to ensure I was protected and satisfied. I'm truly grateful.
– Jaelyn Sierra