Courtney’s Real Estate career began in Residential Leasing while attending Georgia Southern University. In just under two years, she was recognized and awarded as the Highest Performing Agent on 6 different occasions. Courtney originally planned to pursue a career as a high school math teacher, but this exposure to Real Estate caused a change of heart after securing her degree in 2014. With her B.S. in Mathematics in-hand, she landed her first “big girl” job as a Commercial Research Associate for CoStar Group, a Real Estate Data & Analytics Company. Courtney later transitioned to a different department within CoStar where she served as a Commercial Lease Analyst, further refining her knowledge of lease and vendor contract agreements. In January 2020, she became the Lease & Contracts Coordinator for a Restaurant Franchisee, managing a Portfolio of 500 Burger King, Pizza Hut & Popeyes Franchise Locations across 13 states. Courtney [aka “The Property Personal Shopper”] provides a hyper-personal, innovative, professional client experience. She is equipped to advise, empower, and represent her clients in any Real Estate transaction, ensuring that they receive the respect & results they deserve. Whether Residential or Commercial, she has the experience, network, and commitment to find the place that meets her client’s lifestyle & business needs. Outside of work, you might catch Courtney in the city with her family or deal hunting for her Poshmark boutique. She is a Miami, FL native, but was raised in and considers Atlanta home. Courtney felt led to use the knowledge and experience God has blessed her with to serve the people of Atlanta and looks forward to learning and growing with Norman & Associates!
What Our Clients Are Saying
- Jeremy is like family to me. He takes care of all my real estate needs, from moves to maintenance. His service lets me focus on football, knowing my home is in the hands of someone I trust.
– Marcell Dareus
- Norman and his team did an absolute awesome job of selling our home-- from marketing to closing. They keep up to date about everything about the details of viewings, feedback, etc. My wife Charlita and strongly recommend you consider Norman and Associates for your real estate needs.
– Julius White
- Jeremy Norman has been an outstanding resource for our organization. He is thorough, creative, and delivers great customer service while producing strong sales results.
– Wade Parker, SVP, Asset Management Regions Bank
- I really appreciated the personalized attention Jeremy showed in dealing with my commercial real estate transaction. His services were exemplary and he went over and beyond expectations. He is a very kind, personable and professional realtor who is dedicated to his job. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in residential and/or commercial real estate.
– Dr. Nova Law, Harmony Medi-Spa & Wellness Center, LLC
- Words cannot express how thankful I am to have chosen Sandra to be my realtor. From the beginning she gave me fantastic guidance and I could tell she truly had my best interests at heart. I can't imagine having embarked on this journey with anyone else. She was so attentive, knowledgeable and personable. She was very communicative and made sure I had all the necessary information to make informed decisions throughout my entire selling and buying experience. Although I hit many bumps in the road through the process (none of which were of Sandra's doing) she was always in problem solving mode and put my stress and anxiety at ease. Sandra isn't in real estate solely for the money. It is undeniably evident that she is in the people business and wants to get you into a home you truly love. Since having closed on my home I have referred 3 people to Sandra because she is simply the best. She has my business for life. Thank you so very much. You fought for my rights and made thoughtful choices and negotiations through every step of this process to ensure I was protected and satisfied. I'm truly grateful.
– Jaelyn Sierra