Courtney Holman helps her clients understand the various nuances of real estate, whether buying, selling, or investing in a home or property. Getting her start in the financial sector in 2005, she has a unique understanding of how to help her clients fulfill their real estate goals and dreams. Early on, Courtney knew that she wanted to understand the best strategies to help people. She received her B.S. in Psychology from Georgia State University. Her passion for educating others led to her completion of a Master’s in Education with a concentration in Adult Learning from Central Michigan University. A firm believer in continuing education and surrounding oneself with people who are smarter, Courtney followed the direction of her mentor to pursue Real Estate, where she could make a greater impact and difference in the lives of people she was working with. Courtney went on to receive her certification from the National Association of Expert Advisors which allowed her to hone her skill of helping people attain their real estate goals. Knowing that first time homebuyers and sellers can feel overwhelmed with the process, she educates and works with her clients so they can make the best and most informed decisions. Being passionate about sharing knowledge, she also offers resources to aid in navigating through their entire real estate journey. Courtney is co-author of the book, "The Ultimate Real Estate Survival Guide" along with Ron LeGrand and other industry experts alike. She is a member of the National Association of REALTORS and a Certified Home Buying Advisor through NAEA. Courtney also holds both the SRS® (Seller Representative Specialist) and ABR® (Accredited Buyer’s Representative) designation. Courtney enjoys being a Broker, Instructor and Trainer to fellow and future agents in the industry.
What Our Clients Are Saying
- Jeremy is like family to me. He takes care of all my real estate needs, from moves to maintenance. His service lets me focus on football, knowing my home is in the hands of someone I trust.
– Marcell Dareus
- Norman and his team did an absolute awesome job of selling our home-- from marketing to closing. They keep up to date about everything about the details of viewings, feedback, etc. My wife Charlita and strongly recommend you consider Norman and Associates for your real estate needs.
– Julius White
- Jeremy Norman has been an outstanding resource for our organization. He is thorough, creative, and delivers great customer service while producing strong sales results.
– Wade Parker, SVP, Asset Management Regions Bank
- I really appreciated the personalized attention Jeremy showed in dealing with my commercial real estate transaction. His services were exemplary and he went over and beyond expectations. He is a very kind, personable and professional realtor who is dedicated to his job. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in residential and/or commercial real estate.
– Dr. Nova Law, Harmony Medi-Spa & Wellness Center, LLC
- Words cannot express how thankful I am to have chosen Sandra to be my realtor. From the beginning she gave me fantastic guidance and I could tell she truly had my best interests at heart. I can't imagine having embarked on this journey with anyone else. She was so attentive, knowledgeable and personable. She was very communicative and made sure I had all the necessary information to make informed decisions throughout my entire selling and buying experience. Although I hit many bumps in the road through the process (none of which were of Sandra's doing) she was always in problem solving mode and put my stress and anxiety at ease. Sandra isn't in real estate solely for the money. It is undeniably evident that she is in the people business and wants to get you into a home you truly love. Since having closed on my home I have referred 3 people to Sandra because she is simply the best. She has my business for life. Thank you so very much. You fought for my rights and made thoughtful choices and negotiations through every step of this process to ensure I was protected and satisfied. I'm truly grateful.
– Jaelyn Sierra