Desta Bailey grew up in New York where she attended school. Desta moved to Georgia several years ago with her family and is now proud to call Atlanta home. Desta Bailey has been an active member of her community for several years and is so excited to be turning that community focus toward real estate. Desta has a master’s degree in Healthcare Administration and Management and a dual undergraduate degree in Psychology and Healthcare, her Psychology degree in particular has provided her with valuable skills that she uses daily in real estate negotiations, educating homebuyers and sellers. After working in healthcare for several years, Desta changed focus and obtained her license in real estate. Desta is committed to providing all her clients with top notch service and is anxious to help you with your home buying, selling, investing, and leasing needs, her clients often describe her as detail-oriented, proactive, and fun to be around. As a proud member of the Norman & Associates family, the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing (ILHM), Georgia Association of Realtors (GAR), National Association of Realtors (NAR), and Atlanta Realtors Association (ARA), Desta is dedicated, dependable, and discreet, she carries the values of hard work, integrity, and outstanding client service into everything she does. When Desta isn’t making home ownership dreams come through for her clients, she enjoys spending time with friends and family, cooking, decorating and reading.
What Our Clients Are Saying
- Jeremy is like family to me. He takes care of all my real estate needs, from moves to maintenance. His service lets me focus on football, knowing my home is in the hands of someone I trust.
– Marcell Dareus
- Norman and his team did an absolute awesome job of selling our home-- from marketing to closing. They keep up to date about everything about the details of viewings, feedback, etc. My wife Charlita and strongly recommend you consider Norman and Associates for your real estate needs.
– Julius White
- Jeremy Norman has been an outstanding resource for our organization. He is thorough, creative, and delivers great customer service while producing strong sales results.
– Wade Parker, SVP, Asset Management Regions Bank
- I really appreciated the personalized attention Jeremy showed in dealing with my commercial real estate transaction. His services were exemplary and he went over and beyond expectations. He is a very kind, personable and professional realtor who is dedicated to his job. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in residential and/or commercial real estate.
– Dr. Nova Law, Harmony Medi-Spa & Wellness Center, LLC
- Words cannot express how thankful I am to have chosen Sandra to be my realtor. From the beginning she gave me fantastic guidance and I could tell she truly had my best interests at heart. I can't imagine having embarked on this journey with anyone else. She was so attentive, knowledgeable and personable. She was very communicative and made sure I had all the necessary information to make informed decisions throughout my entire selling and buying experience. Although I hit many bumps in the road through the process (none of which were of Sandra's doing) she was always in problem solving mode and put my stress and anxiety at ease. Sandra isn't in real estate solely for the money. It is undeniably evident that she is in the people business and wants to get you into a home you truly love. Since having closed on my home I have referred 3 people to Sandra because she is simply the best. She has my business for life. Thank you so very much. You fought for my rights and made thoughtful choices and negotiations through every step of this process to ensure I was protected and satisfied. I'm truly grateful.
– Jaelyn Sierra