Dr. Eseosa Walker
Director of Health & Wellness
Dr. Eseosa Guobadia Walker, DPT, Realtor, (Dr. E), is one of Atlanta’s Finest Luxury Realtors and is the Health & Wellness Director at Norman & Associates. Her services included but not limited to guiding clients through their buying, selling, leasing, relocating and investing process. Dr. Eseosa is a one stop shop! Clients will have all the tools, support and recommendations needed to complete all transactions. Although Dr. Eseosa is a proud member of the nationally acclaimed Institute for Luxury Home Marketing and the Luxury, Sport & Entertainment Division of Norman & Associates Atlanta, she continues to serve all clients with exceptional standards. As a bonus to her clients, Dr. Eseosa offers complimentary relative services. She holds two state licenses in GA; one of course in Real Estate and the other in Physical Therapy. Dr. Eseosa has creatively blended both her passions. As a licensed Doctor of Physical Therapy, all clients will receive a complimentary home health safety assessment to ensure a safe home for their loved ones requiring such services. These services cater to families with children, elderly, diabled person, and person requiring rehab. Giving back in her career field has always been very important to Dr. Eseosa. She also offers complimentary wellness consultations to all agents and team members of Norman and Associates in Atlanta, Miami & Birmingham. At Norman & Associates, Family is Everything! During the summer, Dr. Eseosa hosts an annual “Norman & Associates Family Fun Wellness Picnic Day”...promoting Fun, Health and Wellness. Activities include board and field games, fitness challenges, sport activities, wellness/BP screens, etc. In the fall or spring, participation for a local Charitable Run/Walk will be highly encouraged to give back to the city. Both these events are open to all team members, their families and clients. She strongly believes Health is Wealth!...Building a Healthier Community one day at a time!
What Our Clients Are Saying
- Jeremy is like family to me. He takes care of all my real estate needs, from moves to maintenance. His service lets me focus on football, knowing my home is in the hands of someone I trust.
– Marcell Dareus
- Norman and his team did an absolute awesome job of selling our home-- from marketing to closing. They keep up to date about everything about the details of viewings, feedback, etc. My wife Charlita and strongly recommend you consider Norman and Associates for your real estate needs.
– Julius White
- Jeremy Norman has been an outstanding resource for our organization. He is thorough, creative, and delivers great customer service while producing strong sales results.
– Wade Parker, SVP, Asset Management Regions Bank
- I really appreciated the personalized attention Jeremy showed in dealing with my commercial real estate transaction. His services were exemplary and he went over and beyond expectations. He is a very kind, personable and professional realtor who is dedicated to his job. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in residential and/or commercial real estate.
– Dr. Nova Law, Harmony Medi-Spa & Wellness Center, LLC
- Words cannot express how thankful I am to have chosen Sandra to be my realtor. From the beginning she gave me fantastic guidance and I could tell she truly had my best interests at heart. I can't imagine having embarked on this journey with anyone else. She was so attentive, knowledgeable and personable. She was very communicative and made sure I had all the necessary information to make informed decisions throughout my entire selling and buying experience. Although I hit many bumps in the road through the process (none of which were of Sandra's doing) she was always in problem solving mode and put my stress and anxiety at ease. Sandra isn't in real estate solely for the money. It is undeniably evident that she is in the people business and wants to get you into a home you truly love. Since having closed on my home I have referred 3 people to Sandra because she is simply the best. She has my business for life. Thank you so very much. You fought for my rights and made thoughtful choices and negotiations through every step of this process to ensure I was protected and satisfied. I'm truly grateful.
– Jaelyn Sierra