Gina wants all of her prospective clients to know that she is extremely loyal, caring, family oriented, passionate, purpose driven, hands on and last but not least funny. She is elated to become your new “Home Girl’. Gina is a multifaceted, client focused REALTOR® that will execute all of your real estate needs with a smile. She brings a unique and diverse flair to the table that will provide you with a memorable and unforgettable experience. Her goal is to make your real estate transaction as smooth as possible, as she delivers the best solutions for her clients. Her diverse educational and professional background includes an extensive tenure of experience in Customer Service, Sales, Finance, and Management. This experience has provided her with superb interpersonal, customer service and communication skills needed for negotiating and successfully closing real estate transactions. She is very enthusiastic and passionate about building a great rapport with each client as she introduces them to her high energetic and optimistic personality. She will effectively listen to your wants and needs to provide the best results and resources in your transaction. Gina was born and raised in The Bahamas, in a multicultural and tight knit family environment where she learned at a very young age the importance of team building, family, manners and respect for all people. She also discovered at a young age her enthusiasm and passion for interacting with others, helping others and making them smile (a lot). As her client you will definitely identify her true passion for making others laugh and smile. She is a highly motivated and hard working agent that aims for the best results for her clients. Working with Gina as your agent will definitely be an unforgettable and memorable experience. Upon transitioning to the United States, she has lived, worked and studied in multiple states including Florida, Virginia, the Washington D.C. area, and Georgia. She considers Georgia to be her favorite state so far. Gina enjoys cooking, traveling, adventure seeking, an occasional 9 holes of golf, learning new things, writing and helping others. Contact Gina today for an amazing experience and to become one step closer to your dream/investment property.
What Our Clients Are Saying
- Jeremy is like family to me. He takes care of all my real estate needs, from moves to maintenance. His service lets me focus on football, knowing my home is in the hands of someone I trust.
– Marcell Dareus
- Norman and his team did an absolute awesome job of selling our home-- from marketing to closing. They keep up to date about everything about the details of viewings, feedback, etc. My wife Charlita and strongly recommend you consider Norman and Associates for your real estate needs.
– Julius White
- Jeremy Norman has been an outstanding resource for our organization. He is thorough, creative, and delivers great customer service while producing strong sales results.
– Wade Parker, SVP, Asset Management Regions Bank
- I really appreciated the personalized attention Jeremy showed in dealing with my commercial real estate transaction. His services were exemplary and he went over and beyond expectations. He is a very kind, personable and professional realtor who is dedicated to his job. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in residential and/or commercial real estate.
– Dr. Nova Law, Harmony Medi-Spa & Wellness Center, LLC
- Words cannot express how thankful I am to have chosen Sandra to be my realtor. From the beginning she gave me fantastic guidance and I could tell she truly had my best interests at heart. I can't imagine having embarked on this journey with anyone else. She was so attentive, knowledgeable and personable. She was very communicative and made sure I had all the necessary information to make informed decisions throughout my entire selling and buying experience. Although I hit many bumps in the road through the process (none of which were of Sandra's doing) she was always in problem solving mode and put my stress and anxiety at ease. Sandra isn't in real estate solely for the money. It is undeniably evident that she is in the people business and wants to get you into a home you truly love. Since having closed on my home I have referred 3 people to Sandra because she is simply the best. She has my business for life. Thank you so very much. You fought for my rights and made thoughtful choices and negotiations through every step of this process to ensure I was protected and satisfied. I'm truly grateful.
– Jaelyn Sierra