With over 12 years of corporate sales experience, and a commitment to personalized customer attention, Norman & Associates agent India Reid services residential buyers and sellers throughout the Metropolitan Atlanta area. Whether you're looking for a single-family home, a cozy townhouse or a stylish condo, you can count on India to efficiently and ethically handle every aspect of your real estate transaction. When assisting buyers, India is first and foremost an excellent listener. After meeting with each client individually, she draws on her community expertise backed by Norman & Associate's cutting-edge technologies to analyze property and pricing trends in the chosen location. She carefully researches both established and up-and-coming areas to present her clients with numerous options. To match buyers with residences that best suit their lifestyle, she considers important amenities like proximity to schools and recreation. She realizes the home-buying process can be stressful, so she remains personally available to address any questions or concerns. For sellers, India creates a comprehensive, custom-tailored marketing strategy that targets the most likely buyer demographic. She makes sure the property appears across all major online platforms. Professional, printed postcards and flyers announcing sales and open houses also spread the listing infomation across the area. To help maximize the sellers home investment, she offers advice on staging and upgrades. All these tactics, along with diligence, positivity and effective negotiation, produce optimal results and a smooth close. Before becoming a licensed real estate agent in both Pennsylvania and Georgia, India worked in the elevator/escalator field and educational technology field of corporate sales for over a decade. She worked successfully in promoting vertical transportation systems and innovative learning environments designed to improve performance outcomes. These experiences not only allowed her to perfect her customer service, project management and negotiation skills, but she also became very familiar with the Atlanta area communities she now serves. She lives in Smyrna and has a BBA in Marketing/Professional Sales from Kennesaw State University. India is an outgoing person who sincerely enjoys helping her buyers and sellers make wise investment decisions. She was also once an area transplant to the Pittsburgh, PA so she understands how difficult relocating can be. If you are consideriing buying or selling, India would be honored to assist you. Nothing is more rewarding to her than seeing her clients happy and settled in their new home!
What Our Clients Are Saying
- Jeremy is like family to me. He takes care of all my real estate needs, from moves to maintenance. His service lets me focus on football, knowing my home is in the hands of someone I trust.
– Marcell Dareus
- Norman and his team did an absolute awesome job of selling our home-- from marketing to closing. They keep up to date about everything about the details of viewings, feedback, etc. My wife Charlita and strongly recommend you consider Norman and Associates for your real estate needs.
– Julius White
- Jeremy Norman has been an outstanding resource for our organization. He is thorough, creative, and delivers great customer service while producing strong sales results.
– Wade Parker, SVP, Asset Management Regions Bank
- I really appreciated the personalized attention Jeremy showed in dealing with my commercial real estate transaction. His services were exemplary and he went over and beyond expectations. He is a very kind, personable and professional realtor who is dedicated to his job. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in residential and/or commercial real estate.
– Dr. Nova Law, Harmony Medi-Spa & Wellness Center, LLC
- Words cannot express how thankful I am to have chosen Sandra to be my realtor. From the beginning she gave me fantastic guidance and I could tell she truly had my best interests at heart. I can't imagine having embarked on this journey with anyone else. She was so attentive, knowledgeable and personable. She was very communicative and made sure I had all the necessary information to make informed decisions throughout my entire selling and buying experience. Although I hit many bumps in the road through the process (none of which were of Sandra's doing) she was always in problem solving mode and put my stress and anxiety at ease. Sandra isn't in real estate solely for the money. It is undeniably evident that she is in the people business and wants to get you into a home you truly love. Since having closed on my home I have referred 3 people to Sandra because she is simply the best. She has my business for life. Thank you so very much. You fought for my rights and made thoughtful choices and negotiations through every step of this process to ensure I was protected and satisfied. I'm truly grateful.
– Jaelyn Sierra