Ivorin Jones is an experienced real estate professional with Norman and Associates. She is passionate about guiding her clients through the complexities of the luxury real estate transaction process. As a REALTOR®, Ivorin is a local expert who serves two states. She is licensed in both the state of Georgia and Tennessee. Ivorin is focused on serving clients in Metro Atlanta. When she is helping her clients in Tennessee, you can find her serving the Brentwood, Franklin, Nashville, and Mount Juliet areas of the state. Ivorin feels fortunate to be able to help her clients plan for their futures. She understands that an investment in real estate can be one of the biggest buying and selling decisions of their lives. She does not take this responsibility lightly. Always eager and professional, Ivorin is known for her attention to detail, leadership skills, and the extraordinary level of service that she offers each of her clients. Ivorin’s commitment to her clients’ best interests blends exceptionally well with her integrity, professionalism, and patience. These qualities have earned Ivorin the reputation of a trusted local real estate expert. Furthermore, her client base is built upon referrals and repeat business that comes to her by word of mouth from past satisfied clients. When she is not busy helping her clients, you can find Ivorin between Georgia and Tennessee. These are the two states in which she divides her time throughout the year. Ivorin loves to shop. This is why going on a hunt for her clients’ next home is considered a day of fun for her. She also enjoys spending time with her fiancé who plays for the Tennessee Titans. The couple has 3 beautiful children and two dogs, a Goldendoodle and a Frenchie. “ I like to look at my clients like family and always try to put myself in their shoes to better help them achieve the goal of homeownership.”
What Our Clients Are Saying
- Jeremy is like family to me. He takes care of all my real estate needs, from moves to maintenance. His service lets me focus on football, knowing my home is in the hands of someone I trust.
– Marcell Dareus
- Norman and his team did an absolute awesome job of selling our home-- from marketing to closing. They keep up to date about everything about the details of viewings, feedback, etc. My wife Charlita and strongly recommend you consider Norman and Associates for your real estate needs.
– Julius White
- Jeremy Norman has been an outstanding resource for our organization. He is thorough, creative, and delivers great customer service while producing strong sales results.
– Wade Parker, SVP, Asset Management Regions Bank
- I really appreciated the personalized attention Jeremy showed in dealing with my commercial real estate transaction. His services were exemplary and he went over and beyond expectations. He is a very kind, personable and professional realtor who is dedicated to his job. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in residential and/or commercial real estate.
– Dr. Nova Law, Harmony Medi-Spa & Wellness Center, LLC
- Words cannot express how thankful I am to have chosen Sandra to be my realtor. From the beginning she gave me fantastic guidance and I could tell she truly had my best interests at heart. I can't imagine having embarked on this journey with anyone else. She was so attentive, knowledgeable and personable. She was very communicative and made sure I had all the necessary information to make informed decisions throughout my entire selling and buying experience. Although I hit many bumps in the road through the process (none of which were of Sandra's doing) she was always in problem solving mode and put my stress and anxiety at ease. Sandra isn't in real estate solely for the money. It is undeniably evident that she is in the people business and wants to get you into a home you truly love. Since having closed on my home I have referred 3 people to Sandra because she is simply the best. She has my business for life. Thank you so very much. You fought for my rights and made thoughtful choices and negotiations through every step of this process to ensure I was protected and satisfied. I'm truly grateful.
– Jaelyn Sierra