Before her career in real estate, Kaylyn’s professional background was in healthcare. Working as a nurse for over a decade Kaylyn knows what it’s like to be there for people in some of the toughest and happiest times in their lives. Working in some of the top hospitals in the country, Kaylyn was trained to pay attention to details, be efficient, be on time, and most importantly, be honest. Which makes her perfectly prepared to help you on your new venture of buying or selling your home. California born, this enthusiastic and positive spirit moved to Alabama at a young age. Attending high school in Huntsville, AL. Obtained a Bachelor of Science from The University of Alabama at Birmingham and Bachelor of Nursing Science from The University of Alabama in Huntsville Like Kaylyn has done for many years she will hold your hand the whole journey. Together we will accomplish your home goals, learn a lot and have a little fun in the process. So if you’re ready, not ready, or unsure give me a call, and let’s figure it out together
What Our Clients Are Saying
- Jeremy is like family to me. He takes care of all my real estate needs, from moves to maintenance. His service lets me focus on football, knowing my home is in the hands of someone I trust.
– Marcell Dareus
- Norman and his team did an absolute awesome job of selling our home-- from marketing to closing. They keep up to date about everything about the details of viewings, feedback, etc. My wife Charlita and strongly recommend you consider Norman and Associates for your real estate needs.
– Julius White
- Jeremy Norman has been an outstanding resource for our organization. He is thorough, creative, and delivers great customer service while producing strong sales results.
– Wade Parker, SVP, Asset Management Regions Bank
- I really appreciated the personalized attention Jeremy showed in dealing with my commercial real estate transaction. His services were exemplary and he went over and beyond expectations. He is a very kind, personable and professional realtor who is dedicated to his job. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in residential and/or commercial real estate.
– Dr. Nova Law, Harmony Medi-Spa & Wellness Center, LLC
- Words cannot express how thankful I am to have chosen Sandra to be my realtor. From the beginning she gave me fantastic guidance and I could tell she truly had my best interests at heart. I can't imagine having embarked on this journey with anyone else. She was so attentive, knowledgeable and personable. She was very communicative and made sure I had all the necessary information to make informed decisions throughout my entire selling and buying experience. Although I hit many bumps in the road through the process (none of which were of Sandra's doing) she was always in problem solving mode and put my stress and anxiety at ease. Sandra isn't in real estate solely for the money. It is undeniably evident that she is in the people business and wants to get you into a home you truly love. Since having closed on my home I have referred 3 people to Sandra because she is simply the best. She has my business for life. Thank you so very much. You fought for my rights and made thoughtful choices and negotiations through every step of this process to ensure I was protected and satisfied. I'm truly grateful.
– Jaelyn Sierra