Linda is a 38-year-old native, born and raised Southern gal of Atlanta, Georgia. Happily married to her childhood sweetheart, boy-mom to 3, grandma to 1 beautiful girl and fur-mom to 2. The medical field has been her career experience for the last 11 years, helping individuals and families has always been a passion of hers. Times changed and so has her future, she has transitioned herself in to becoming a Realtor and it has been the best decision made for her and her family's future. Real estate provides a path to financial freedom, and the personal fulfillment of helping families own their home. With her skill set, she is here to provide her clients with an utmost wonderful experience in the next chapter of their lives in real estate without the difficulties. She understands she cannot change the world for everybody, but the right property can change somebody’s world and that’s a great start for her. When she is not helping her clients with their real estate needs, she enjoys creating more memories with her family on the beach or at the lake, and giving back her time volunteering in the community. As a family woman and homeowner, she understands that your home is more than just a place to live — it’s where you make long-lasting memories. Let Linda be the one to guide you through your real estate journey.
What Our Clients Are Saying
- Jeremy is like family to me. He takes care of all my real estate needs, from moves to maintenance. His service lets me focus on football, knowing my home is in the hands of someone I trust.
– Marcell Dareus
- Norman and his team did an absolute awesome job of selling our home-- from marketing to closing. They keep up to date about everything about the details of viewings, feedback, etc. My wife Charlita and strongly recommend you consider Norman and Associates for your real estate needs.
– Julius White
- Jeremy Norman has been an outstanding resource for our organization. He is thorough, creative, and delivers great customer service while producing strong sales results.
– Wade Parker, SVP, Asset Management Regions Bank
- I really appreciated the personalized attention Jeremy showed in dealing with my commercial real estate transaction. His services were exemplary and he went over and beyond expectations. He is a very kind, personable and professional realtor who is dedicated to his job. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in residential and/or commercial real estate.
– Dr. Nova Law, Harmony Medi-Spa & Wellness Center, LLC
- Words cannot express how thankful I am to have chosen Sandra to be my realtor. From the beginning she gave me fantastic guidance and I could tell she truly had my best interests at heart. I can't imagine having embarked on this journey with anyone else. She was so attentive, knowledgeable and personable. She was very communicative and made sure I had all the necessary information to make informed decisions throughout my entire selling and buying experience. Although I hit many bumps in the road through the process (none of which were of Sandra's doing) she was always in problem solving mode and put my stress and anxiety at ease. Sandra isn't in real estate solely for the money. It is undeniably evident that she is in the people business and wants to get you into a home you truly love. Since having closed on my home I have referred 3 people to Sandra because she is simply the best. She has my business for life. Thank you so very much. You fought for my rights and made thoughtful choices and negotiations through every step of this process to ensure I was protected and satisfied. I'm truly grateful.
– Jaelyn Sierra