Mekeia brings a vivacious life-energy and strong commitment to serving and helping people. As military veteran, she embodies selfless service and dedicated professionalism in all she does. Mekeia possesses a broad range of people-contact experiences and is extraordinarily skilled in fostering meaningful relationships to address client’s needs, plans and goals. Her unique listening skills coupled with her genuine desire to impact lives in a positive way is a perfect match for sales, marketing, and business development. Mekeia’s polished background in customer relations, seasoned rapport with people and strong organizational skills makes her tailored made as a realtor for all of your home buying or selling experiences. She enjoys spending time with family, community service, and transforming lives. Mekeia is a Certified Life Coach through the John Maxwell Team, her passion for service, enabling and uplifting people is unparalleled. Mekeia has a strong educational background graduating with from the University of Alabama at Birmingham with a Master of Public Health in Health Behavior and a Bachelor of Science in Health Care Management. Mekeia is committed to sharing and participating in the fulfillment of client’s needs, while contributing as a team-player to achieve real estate goals.
What Our Clients Are Saying
- Jeremy is like family to me. He takes care of all my real estate needs, from moves to maintenance. His service lets me focus on football, knowing my home is in the hands of someone I trust.
– Marcell Dareus
- Norman and his team did an absolute awesome job of selling our home-- from marketing to closing. They keep up to date about everything about the details of viewings, feedback, etc. My wife Charlita and strongly recommend you consider Norman and Associates for your real estate needs.
– Julius White
- Jeremy Norman has been an outstanding resource for our organization. He is thorough, creative, and delivers great customer service while producing strong sales results.
– Wade Parker, SVP, Asset Management Regions Bank
- I really appreciated the personalized attention Jeremy showed in dealing with my commercial real estate transaction. His services were exemplary and he went over and beyond expectations. He is a very kind, personable and professional realtor who is dedicated to his job. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in residential and/or commercial real estate.
– Dr. Nova Law, Harmony Medi-Spa & Wellness Center, LLC
- Words cannot express how thankful I am to have chosen Sandra to be my realtor. From the beginning she gave me fantastic guidance and I could tell she truly had my best interests at heart. I can't imagine having embarked on this journey with anyone else. She was so attentive, knowledgeable and personable. She was very communicative and made sure I had all the necessary information to make informed decisions throughout my entire selling and buying experience. Although I hit many bumps in the road through the process (none of which were of Sandra's doing) she was always in problem solving mode and put my stress and anxiety at ease. Sandra isn't in real estate solely for the money. It is undeniably evident that she is in the people business and wants to get you into a home you truly love. Since having closed on my home I have referred 3 people to Sandra because she is simply the best. She has my business for life. Thank you so very much. You fought for my rights and made thoughtful choices and negotiations through every step of this process to ensure I was protected and satisfied. I'm truly grateful.
– Jaelyn Sierra