Melissa Paul is a graduate of Florida A&M University where she received her Bachelors of Science in Computer Information Systems with a minor in Business. Melissa has had the pleasure of working with international C-level executives for over 10 years which sharpened her proficiency for working with high net worth clients and fostering amazing relationships. Although her degree is in technology her passion lies in working with people which prompted her pursuit of a real estate license over 5 years ago. Since acquiring her license Melissa has worked with buyers and sellers guiding them through the real estate process from beginning to end providing singular client support and outstanding attention to detail. Assisting clients in making their real estate dreams a reality is of paramount importance and she's dedicated to ensuring each client has the best home buying/selling experience possible. Melissa is multi-lingual fluent in Haitian Creole and French thanks to her Haitian ethnicity, she also enjoys traveling, cooking native island cuisine and working out in her free time. Follow her on social media to connect and make your next real estate move her pleasure to assist in closing.
What Our Clients Are Saying
- Jeremy is like family to me. He takes care of all my real estate needs, from moves to maintenance. His service lets me focus on football, knowing my home is in the hands of someone I trust.
– Marcell Dareus
- Norman and his team did an absolute awesome job of selling our home-- from marketing to closing. They keep up to date about everything about the details of viewings, feedback, etc. My wife Charlita and strongly recommend you consider Norman and Associates for your real estate needs.
– Julius White
- Jeremy Norman has been an outstanding resource for our organization. He is thorough, creative, and delivers great customer service while producing strong sales results.
– Wade Parker, SVP, Asset Management Regions Bank
- I really appreciated the personalized attention Jeremy showed in dealing with my commercial real estate transaction. His services were exemplary and he went over and beyond expectations. He is a very kind, personable and professional realtor who is dedicated to his job. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in residential and/or commercial real estate.
– Dr. Nova Law, Harmony Medi-Spa & Wellness Center, LLC
- Words cannot express how thankful I am to have chosen Sandra to be my realtor. From the beginning she gave me fantastic guidance and I could tell she truly had my best interests at heart. I can't imagine having embarked on this journey with anyone else. She was so attentive, knowledgeable and personable. She was very communicative and made sure I had all the necessary information to make informed decisions throughout my entire selling and buying experience. Although I hit many bumps in the road through the process (none of which were of Sandra's doing) she was always in problem solving mode and put my stress and anxiety at ease. Sandra isn't in real estate solely for the money. It is undeniably evident that she is in the people business and wants to get you into a home you truly love. Since having closed on my home I have referred 3 people to Sandra because she is simply the best. She has my business for life. Thank you so very much. You fought for my rights and made thoughtful choices and negotiations through every step of this process to ensure I was protected and satisfied. I'm truly grateful.
– Jaelyn Sierra