A self-motivated REALTOR® licensed in GA and specializing in metro Atlanta and the surrounding counties, Melissa brings a strong passion and great dedication to helping real estate buyers, sellers, and investors achieve their goals in a smooth and fulfilling process. Melissa’s love for interior design and a desire to positively impact other people’s lives inspired her to join real estate. Melissa’s Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology with a minor in Economics and an Associate’s Degree in Business Administration equipped her with excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills that come in handy in real estate. Her property valuation and pricing skills will allow her to connect easily with her clients, understand their needs, and offer them customized solutions. Melissa has over 10 years of experience in technology, customer service, and merchandising. Her knack for interior design is valuable to clients looking to revitalize their living spaces and offer a premium property listing. Leveraging her extensive knowledge of local markets, skills, and expertise, Melissa will guide and educate her clients on the market dynamics, effectively empowering them to make well-informed decisions. She strives to go above and beyond to help buyers find their dream homes, assist sellers in marketing their properties for top dollar, and guide investors into lucrative investments in the market. An ardent people person, she is reputable for her friendly personality, strong work ethic, and reliability throughout and after the transaction. She aims to earn her clients’ trust and build lasting professional relationships. Melissa believes it is about finding a trusted real estate professional to manage and secure your dreams. Make her your LUXURY REALTOR® for all your real estate needs.
What Our Clients Are Saying
- Jeremy is like family to me. He takes care of all my real estate needs, from moves to maintenance. His service lets me focus on football, knowing my home is in the hands of someone I trust.
– Marcell Dareus
- Norman and his team did an absolute awesome job of selling our home-- from marketing to closing. They keep up to date about everything about the details of viewings, feedback, etc. My wife Charlita and strongly recommend you consider Norman and Associates for your real estate needs.
– Julius White
- Jeremy Norman has been an outstanding resource for our organization. He is thorough, creative, and delivers great customer service while producing strong sales results.
– Wade Parker, SVP, Asset Management Regions Bank
- I really appreciated the personalized attention Jeremy showed in dealing with my commercial real estate transaction. His services were exemplary and he went over and beyond expectations. He is a very kind, personable and professional realtor who is dedicated to his job. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in residential and/or commercial real estate.
– Dr. Nova Law, Harmony Medi-Spa & Wellness Center, LLC
- Words cannot express how thankful I am to have chosen Sandra to be my realtor. From the beginning she gave me fantastic guidance and I could tell she truly had my best interests at heart. I can't imagine having embarked on this journey with anyone else. She was so attentive, knowledgeable and personable. She was very communicative and made sure I had all the necessary information to make informed decisions throughout my entire selling and buying experience. Although I hit many bumps in the road through the process (none of which were of Sandra's doing) she was always in problem solving mode and put my stress and anxiety at ease. Sandra isn't in real estate solely for the money. It is undeniably evident that she is in the people business and wants to get you into a home you truly love. Since having closed on my home I have referred 3 people to Sandra because she is simply the best. She has my business for life. Thank you so very much. You fought for my rights and made thoughtful choices and negotiations through every step of this process to ensure I was protected and satisfied. I'm truly grateful.
– Jaelyn Sierra