An original Georgia Peach and multi-faceted entrepreneur, stylish and experienced, this #REALTORINTHECITY has for years split her time between membership meetings on a myriad of esteemed professional local and state boards including DeKalb's Association of Realtors, the Women’s Council of Realtors Networking Group, Georgia Association of Realtors and the Democratic Women’s Party of Georgia. Ever the business woman, Okevia also proudly owned a multicultural hair salon, "LUX: The Salon in Grant Park". With over fourteen years of experience, Okevia strives to make her client’s dreams come true. “The purchase of a new home is a milestone in most people’s lives. I’m so proud to be apart of that”, says Okevia. “I specialize in dreams”. When she’s between client appointments, mommy duties and board meetings, Okevia has free-lanced creatively as a professional makeup artist, fashion stylist and a licensed nail technician for several years. Her kind spirit, spunky personality and sassy style allows her to remain well connected in the city’s budding fashion and beauty communities. Juggling a hectic real estate career and buzzing around Atlanta’s elite social scene, Okevia’s most prized position is that of a MOM...she is a devoted mother of three, Jasmine 30, Blake 18 and Tyler 17 who all keep her busy and young at heart. In her spare time, Okevia enjoys all things beauty, eating out, shopping, skating and has a love for motorcycles. ? In all things Okevia has kept true to her Motto : #MaintainSEXYAtAllTimes!
What Our Clients Are Saying
- Jeremy is like family to me. He takes care of all my real estate needs, from moves to maintenance. His service lets me focus on football, knowing my home is in the hands of someone I trust.
– Marcell Dareus
- Norman and his team did an absolute awesome job of selling our home-- from marketing to closing. They keep up to date about everything about the details of viewings, feedback, etc. My wife Charlita and strongly recommend you consider Norman and Associates for your real estate needs.
– Julius White
- Jeremy Norman has been an outstanding resource for our organization. He is thorough, creative, and delivers great customer service while producing strong sales results.
– Wade Parker, SVP, Asset Management Regions Bank
- I really appreciated the personalized attention Jeremy showed in dealing with my commercial real estate transaction. His services were exemplary and he went over and beyond expectations. He is a very kind, personable and professional realtor who is dedicated to his job. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in residential and/or commercial real estate.
– Dr. Nova Law, Harmony Medi-Spa & Wellness Center, LLC
- Words cannot express how thankful I am to have chosen Sandra to be my realtor. From the beginning she gave me fantastic guidance and I could tell she truly had my best interests at heart. I can't imagine having embarked on this journey with anyone else. She was so attentive, knowledgeable and personable. She was very communicative and made sure I had all the necessary information to make informed decisions throughout my entire selling and buying experience. Although I hit many bumps in the road through the process (none of which were of Sandra's doing) she was always in problem solving mode and put my stress and anxiety at ease. Sandra isn't in real estate solely for the money. It is undeniably evident that she is in the people business and wants to get you into a home you truly love. Since having closed on my home I have referred 3 people to Sandra because she is simply the best. She has my business for life. Thank you so very much. You fought for my rights and made thoughtful choices and negotiations through every step of this process to ensure I was protected and satisfied. I'm truly grateful.
– Jaelyn Sierra