I have an extensive and highly diverse background in real estate – something that I leverage to help my clients achieve the best outcome in their endeavors. I earned a Bachelor’s degree in Political Science with a concentration in Legal Studies from Kennesaw State University here in Georgia. After obtaining my degree I worked as a Paralegal for one of the largest real estate closing Attorneys in the Atlanta area. This experience allowed me to learn about buyers’ rights, clearing titles, and all the legalities surrounding real estate. After my legal experience, I transitioned into a successful career in the retail banking industry where I helped clients learn how to build credit, save, and budget so they can obtain a mortgage and be able to invest in and purchase the right home. My experience in the financial aspect of home buying gave me the knowledge that I use to help educate my clients in the process of buying a home. My original goal was to learn everything I can to become a successful real estate attorney. But as I immersed myself in the industry, I developed a genuine love for it and found great fulfillment in helping clients accomplish such a big goal in their lives. This is what led to my decision to become a full-fledged Realtor in Metro Atlanta. When I am not doing real estate I spend my time volunteering and giving back to my community. I enjoy feeding the homeless, and providing quality mentoring to young people through the Big Brothers and Big Sisters non profit. I am currently privileged to be mentoring a beautiful 13 year old girl. I also have my own non profit called Just Us Boys & Girls where I provide educational and technological resources to the underprivileged youth. Let me help you succeed in your real estate endeavors in the Atlanta Metropolitan Area. Whether you’re searching for your dream home or looking to grow your wealth through real estate investments, I have the skills, knowhow, and dedication to help you achieve your goals.
What Our Clients Are Saying
- Jeremy is like family to me. He takes care of all my real estate needs, from moves to maintenance. His service lets me focus on football, knowing my home is in the hands of someone I trust.
– Marcell Dareus
- Norman and his team did an absolute awesome job of selling our home-- from marketing to closing. They keep up to date about everything about the details of viewings, feedback, etc. My wife Charlita and strongly recommend you consider Norman and Associates for your real estate needs.
– Julius White
- Jeremy Norman has been an outstanding resource for our organization. He is thorough, creative, and delivers great customer service while producing strong sales results.
– Wade Parker, SVP, Asset Management Regions Bank
- I really appreciated the personalized attention Jeremy showed in dealing with my commercial real estate transaction. His services were exemplary and he went over and beyond expectations. He is a very kind, personable and professional realtor who is dedicated to his job. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in residential and/or commercial real estate.
– Dr. Nova Law, Harmony Medi-Spa & Wellness Center, LLC
- Words cannot express how thankful I am to have chosen Sandra to be my realtor. From the beginning she gave me fantastic guidance and I could tell she truly had my best interests at heart. I can't imagine having embarked on this journey with anyone else. She was so attentive, knowledgeable and personable. She was very communicative and made sure I had all the necessary information to make informed decisions throughout my entire selling and buying experience. Although I hit many bumps in the road through the process (none of which were of Sandra's doing) she was always in problem solving mode and put my stress and anxiety at ease. Sandra isn't in real estate solely for the money. It is undeniably evident that she is in the people business and wants to get you into a home you truly love. Since having closed on my home I have referred 3 people to Sandra because she is simply the best. She has my business for life. Thank you so very much. You fought for my rights and made thoughtful choices and negotiations through every step of this process to ensure I was protected and satisfied. I'm truly grateful.
– Jaelyn Sierra