“Home is the nicest word there is” -Laura Ingalls Wilder, author Welcome! My name is Paige Denson and I am a real estate profession dedicated in providing exceptional service to all of those looking to purchase or sell a home. When growing up, I never thought of myself as a realtor. I wanted to be a nurse and that was the goal I set forth when in school. It was not until the age of 22 until I found my love for real estate. I shadowed directly under developers that primarily constructed houses in East Atlanta near Grant Park. I fell in love with the architect of these houses and the new builds that surrounded them. Each one had their own, very unique characteristics and designs. Now, the process of the actual making of a house is not as simple or quick as HGTV makes it look but the results are sure worth the time and effort in the end! While I was shadowing, I also was a personal trainer and working at Northside Hospital as a CNA in the mother/ baby unit. During this time, I knew I had to pick a career path and stick with it. I wanted to implement helping others through my line of work and feel a sense of purpose. I wanted every day to be different, that kept me on my toes, and demanded a sense of urgency. From reading this biography, it is no surprise in which one I decided to pick and it was the best decision I made because it truly makes me happy and I sincerely enjoy what I do. Although I shadowed in developing, it was more rewarding to me to help make a house into a home. Plus, I like the art of negotiation. Being a realtor was the only answer. I knew this was not going to be the easiest path for me because I needed passive income while being a beginning, full time realtor with no clientele. This is when I became the CEO of my jewelry line, Poise Essentials, and decided to distribute ATMs. I read books on business and leadership to help further my knowledge in making these goals possible. It was not long before I put in my two weeks notice for the hospital and decided to finish out my last client at the gym. I am now 25 years old and still thriving. When I am not working and take a few hours out my day for myself, how I use that time usually varies. I enjoy working out, reading, watching a movie, traveling, and exploring nature during my spare time. Occasionally, I will go out and have lunch or dinner with a few friends while we rave about what is going on in our lives. Before COVID-19 hit the U.S., I helped with fundraisers, attended church events, and attended charity events. I plan on being back active in my community once we are cleared to return as normally scheduled. Although I do not currently have any pets, I am a huge animal lover. If you see me in person, 9 times out of 10 I have something lavender because it is my favorite color. And, reading a knowledgeable book on the beach is my first thought when I think about relaxing! Now that you know a little about me, it is time for me to get to know you! I am here to provide you comfort from making this process as smooth sailing and easy as possible. I work strategically and efficiently in a timely manner in getting the job done. You can reach me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
What Our Clients Are Saying
- Jeremy is like family to me. He takes care of all my real estate needs, from moves to maintenance. His service lets me focus on football, knowing my home is in the hands of someone I trust.
– Marcell Dareus
- Norman and his team did an absolute awesome job of selling our home-- from marketing to closing. They keep up to date about everything about the details of viewings, feedback, etc. My wife Charlita and strongly recommend you consider Norman and Associates for your real estate needs.
– Julius White
- Jeremy Norman has been an outstanding resource for our organization. He is thorough, creative, and delivers great customer service while producing strong sales results.
– Wade Parker, SVP, Asset Management Regions Bank
- I really appreciated the personalized attention Jeremy showed in dealing with my commercial real estate transaction. His services were exemplary and he went over and beyond expectations. He is a very kind, personable and professional realtor who is dedicated to his job. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in residential and/or commercial real estate.
– Dr. Nova Law, Harmony Medi-Spa & Wellness Center, LLC
- Words cannot express how thankful I am to have chosen Sandra to be my realtor. From the beginning she gave me fantastic guidance and I could tell she truly had my best interests at heart. I can't imagine having embarked on this journey with anyone else. She was so attentive, knowledgeable and personable. She was very communicative and made sure I had all the necessary information to make informed decisions throughout my entire selling and buying experience. Although I hit many bumps in the road through the process (none of which were of Sandra's doing) she was always in problem solving mode and put my stress and anxiety at ease. Sandra isn't in real estate solely for the money. It is undeniably evident that she is in the people business and wants to get you into a home you truly love. Since having closed on my home I have referred 3 people to Sandra because she is simply the best. She has my business for life. Thank you so very much. You fought for my rights and made thoughtful choices and negotiations through every step of this process to ensure I was protected and satisfied. I'm truly grateful.
– Jaelyn Sierra