Director of Commercial Real Estate
With 20 years of experience in the real estate industry, Quadisha Todman is a seasoned professional that has overseen a myriad of industry-related projects such as leading teams who managed multi-million dollar global real estate portfolios that focused on Class A development, design/build, and construction, acquisition and disposition, lease administration, and facilities management. This wealth of experience coupled with a Master's degree in real estate from Georgetown University has primed Todman for today’s challenges in the multifaceted world of real estate in buying, selling, and leasing residential or commercial properties and land. While these hard-earned achievements have brought her wonderful experiences and opportunities, it is her passion for contributing to others and improving on herself that has led to her personal credo “the 3 (c)s” to create, cultivate and curate the best possible experience for all her clientele. Above all, she says it best, “I like to win for my clients.” BACKGROUND Hailing from New Jersey, Todman’s extensive knowledge of Atlanta stems from her migration to Georgia in her early youth. This heady mix of east coast cultures has enabled her to embody an effective combination of Southern charm and Northeastern tenacity. Fostered by her mother’s own professional experiences in interior design, fashion, and art, she began to develop an interest in architecture. Quadisha was intrigued by how buildings were built and used. It was this same intrigue that led to her love for all things real estate. Fortunately, Todman’s personal pastimes and her professional endeavors go hand in hand as she loves renovating spaces, visiting art galleries and museums, volunteering for charities, spending quality time with her family, and perusing through fashion and interior design magazines. COMMITMENT TO SERVICE Building strong relationships with clients through attentiveness, honesty, confidentiality, and informative communication that is highly personalized for each client is Quadisha Todman’s core mission as your real estate advisor. Her strong work ethic and commitment to providing the highest standards of service in order to help you make informed decisions throughout the selling, buying, and leasing process is her highest priority! Quadisha Todman is also a proud affiliate of Norman and Associates, LLC. As a Licensed Real Estate Agent by the State of Georgia, Todman is not only ready to put her knowledge and experience to use but also her skills to work for you! We look forward to meeting you and helping to guide you through your real estate journey.
What Our Clients Are Saying
- Jeremy is like family to me. He takes care of all my real estate needs, from moves to maintenance. His service lets me focus on football, knowing my home is in the hands of someone I trust.
– Marcell Dareus
- Norman and his team did an absolute awesome job of selling our home-- from marketing to closing. They keep up to date about everything about the details of viewings, feedback, etc. My wife Charlita and strongly recommend you consider Norman and Associates for your real estate needs.
– Julius White
- Jeremy Norman has been an outstanding resource for our organization. He is thorough, creative, and delivers great customer service while producing strong sales results.
– Wade Parker, SVP, Asset Management Regions Bank
- I really appreciated the personalized attention Jeremy showed in dealing with my commercial real estate transaction. His services were exemplary and he went over and beyond expectations. He is a very kind, personable and professional realtor who is dedicated to his job. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in residential and/or commercial real estate.
– Dr. Nova Law, Harmony Medi-Spa & Wellness Center, LLC
- Words cannot express how thankful I am to have chosen Sandra to be my realtor. From the beginning she gave me fantastic guidance and I could tell she truly had my best interests at heart. I can't imagine having embarked on this journey with anyone else. She was so attentive, knowledgeable and personable. She was very communicative and made sure I had all the necessary information to make informed decisions throughout my entire selling and buying experience. Although I hit many bumps in the road through the process (none of which were of Sandra's doing) she was always in problem solving mode and put my stress and anxiety at ease. Sandra isn't in real estate solely for the money. It is undeniably evident that she is in the people business and wants to get you into a home you truly love. Since having closed on my home I have referred 3 people to Sandra because she is simply the best. She has my business for life. Thank you so very much. You fought for my rights and made thoughtful choices and negotiations through every step of this process to ensure I was protected and satisfied. I'm truly grateful.
– Jaelyn Sierra