“My superpower is in building relationships and my compassion to help real people, find real solutions to their real estate needs.” Robin Fernandez is a trailblazer and innate problem solver. Native of Brooklyn, NY and the first in her family to leave their home state. She decided to relocate to Alpharetta, GA during the pandemic to expand her real estate career. After serving in local and federal government agencies as a paralegal and housing specialist for underserved communities. In 2015, she decided to begin her real estate journey on Wall Street in the Financial District. From match-making NYC’s most sought-after luxury properties with high-profile clientele on Wall Street. To successfully advising buyers and sellers in Atlanta, GA on one of the worlds’ largest real estate tech marketplaces. Robin has discovered how to fuse her attention to detail, negotiation and relationship building skills with her desire for problem solving. This discovery became the springboard for her success in the Atlanta, GA real estate market as a Realtor. Robin is more than a Realtor to her clients; she is more like a real estate success coach. Her magnetic personality, market knowledge and emotional support; which people so often need when taking the steps to sell, buy or invest in real estate is unmatched. Her ability to keep calm, professional and positive throughout the buying and selling process has helped her earn the respect and trust of her clients. Robin has mastered the art of providing top-tier customer service and is fully committed to client satisfaction. She actively listens, engages, and responds positively to her clients. From the discovery call to the closing table, you can rest assured knowing that Robin will bring her diverse expertise and passion to help you achieve your real estate goals. Robin holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Political Science and Urban Deveolpment with a minor in Legal Studies from John Jay College of Criminal Justice. When she is not at the closing table, she enjoys playing with her son Zen at the park, cooking exotic dishes, community service, shopping, traveling, meditating, taking yoga, dance & fitness classes and reading personal development books.
What Our Clients Are Saying
- Jeremy is like family to me. He takes care of all my real estate needs, from moves to maintenance. His service lets me focus on football, knowing my home is in the hands of someone I trust.
– Marcell Dareus
- Norman and his team did an absolute awesome job of selling our home-- from marketing to closing. They keep up to date about everything about the details of viewings, feedback, etc. My wife Charlita and strongly recommend you consider Norman and Associates for your real estate needs.
– Julius White
- Jeremy Norman has been an outstanding resource for our organization. He is thorough, creative, and delivers great customer service while producing strong sales results.
– Wade Parker, SVP, Asset Management Regions Bank
- I really appreciated the personalized attention Jeremy showed in dealing with my commercial real estate transaction. His services were exemplary and he went over and beyond expectations. He is a very kind, personable and professional realtor who is dedicated to his job. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in residential and/or commercial real estate.
– Dr. Nova Law, Harmony Medi-Spa & Wellness Center, LLC
- Words cannot express how thankful I am to have chosen Sandra to be my realtor. From the beginning she gave me fantastic guidance and I could tell she truly had my best interests at heart. I can't imagine having embarked on this journey with anyone else. She was so attentive, knowledgeable and personable. She was very communicative and made sure I had all the necessary information to make informed decisions throughout my entire selling and buying experience. Although I hit many bumps in the road through the process (none of which were of Sandra's doing) she was always in problem solving mode and put my stress and anxiety at ease. Sandra isn't in real estate solely for the money. It is undeniably evident that she is in the people business and wants to get you into a home you truly love. Since having closed on my home I have referred 3 people to Sandra because she is simply the best. She has my business for life. Thank you so very much. You fought for my rights and made thoughtful choices and negotiations through every step of this process to ensure I was protected and satisfied. I'm truly grateful.
– Jaelyn Sierra