When Sade moved to Atlanta in 2007, as a freshman at Clark Atlanta University, she never looked back! She fell in love with the rich history of the AUC and the West End, and the many diverse communities and businesses that make Atlanta such a powerful place to live and work. She was born in Brooklyn, NY and raised by her mother in Roanoke, Virginia with her five siblings. Growing up on the "Golden Rule", her work and personal relationships thrive by her belief and understanding that life is much easier when you simply and genuinely treat others how you wish to be treated. While earning and after receiving her degree in Political Science, she interned and worked for City of Atlanta, Center for Disease Control and Prevention, non-profit start ups, and most recent, with Delta Air Lines. She also enjoys volunteering with Habitat for Humanity, Hosea Feed the Hungry and Meals on Wheels. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends, traveling the world, and immersing in different cultures. My tenacity and passion to help others make trusting me with such a major purchase (or sell) an easy thing to do. I would be delighted to show you why Metro Atlanta is where you want to be and assist you in making Georgia your new home!
What Our Clients Are Saying
- Jeremy is like family to me. He takes care of all my real estate needs, from moves to maintenance. His service lets me focus on football, knowing my home is in the hands of someone I trust.
– Marcell Dareus
- Norman and his team did an absolute awesome job of selling our home-- from marketing to closing. They keep up to date about everything about the details of viewings, feedback, etc. My wife Charlita and strongly recommend you consider Norman and Associates for your real estate needs.
– Julius White
- Jeremy Norman has been an outstanding resource for our organization. He is thorough, creative, and delivers great customer service while producing strong sales results.
– Wade Parker, SVP, Asset Management Regions Bank
- I really appreciated the personalized attention Jeremy showed in dealing with my commercial real estate transaction. His services were exemplary and he went over and beyond expectations. He is a very kind, personable and professional realtor who is dedicated to his job. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in residential and/or commercial real estate.
– Dr. Nova Law, Harmony Medi-Spa & Wellness Center, LLC
- Words cannot express how thankful I am to have chosen Sandra to be my realtor. From the beginning she gave me fantastic guidance and I could tell she truly had my best interests at heart. I can't imagine having embarked on this journey with anyone else. She was so attentive, knowledgeable and personable. She was very communicative and made sure I had all the necessary information to make informed decisions throughout my entire selling and buying experience. Although I hit many bumps in the road through the process (none of which were of Sandra's doing) she was always in problem solving mode and put my stress and anxiety at ease. Sandra isn't in real estate solely for the money. It is undeniably evident that she is in the people business and wants to get you into a home you truly love. Since having closed on my home I have referred 3 people to Sandra because she is simply the best. She has my business for life. Thank you so very much. You fought for my rights and made thoughtful choices and negotiations through every step of this process to ensure I was protected and satisfied. I'm truly grateful.
– Jaelyn Sierra