Director Of Mentorship
Sandra Butler is the consummate Real Estate Professional whose unique and authentic approach to client service distinguishes her as an asset who always does right by her clients. She devotes herself to providing an unparalleled top-notch experience, one that leaves a lasting impression not just for her enviable expertise but also for her amazing ability to deliver stellar results. Sandra epitomizes hard work, integrity, and creativity in every facet of a real estate transaction. With a passion for education, transparency, and honesty, Sandra specializes in guiding and representing her clients throughout their respective journeys of homeownership and especially first time buyers. She prides herself on giving them hope and that key buying edge by presenting them with a wide range of options that meet their lifestyle and budget requirements in the neighborhoods they desire. Sandra also focuses on providing luxury concierge listing services with her vast knowledge of the luxury market, proven marketing tactics, and her very aggressive negotiation skills making her the right choice. From full property exposure to qualified clients and leveraging online and offline strategies, she endeavors to create visibility and a market for the property at hand. When working with both buyers and sellers, the most rewarding part is when they become friends! Real estate has enabled Sandra to take control of her life thanks to the flexibility that the profession affords. Being a single working mom, she recognizes the impact that real estate has on families in securing financial independence and as an entrepreneur, she strives to help many others secure generational wealth and rewrite their life stories. Her perseverance, resilience, and dedication complement her delightful personality as she continually makes each and every client feel like a VIP client. Sandra 's favorite pastimes include spending quality time with family and snuggling with her fur-baby Sebastian, international travel, and decorating.
What Our Clients Are Saying
- Words cannot express how thankful I am to have chosen Sandra to be my realtor. From the beginning she gave me fantastic guidance and I could tell she truly had my best interests at heart. I can't imagine having embarked on this journey with anyone else. She was so attentive, knowledgeable and personable. She was very communicative and made sure I had all the necessary information to make informed decisions throughout my entire selling and buying experience. Although I hit many bumps in the road through the process (none of which were of Sandra's doing) she was always in problem solving mode and put my stress and anxiety at ease. Sandra isn't in real estate solely for the money. It is undeniably evident that she is in the people business and wants to get you into a home you truly love. Since having closed on my home I have referred 3 people to Sandra because she is simply the best. She has my business for life. Thank you so very much. You fought for my rights and made thoughtful choices and negotiations through every step of this process to ensure I was protected and satisfied. I'm truly grateful.
– Jaelyn Sierra
- Sandra was absolutely amazing! Very knowledgeable! Such a delight!! I would highly recommend her to everyone in the market! Thanks so much Sandra for helping me find my new home! My daughter and I will be so happy there!
– Whitney Hendrix
- Sandra was extremely helpful in searching for and securing a wonderful apartment for my daughter in Atlanta. Her knowledge of the local area and all of its amenities was incredible and provided to be super helpful since we’d never spent any time in the Atlanta area.
- Being a first-time homeowner buyer with Sandra was a great experience. I didn’t know what I was up against, but Sandra was always available to assist and answer any questions that I had. Also, you can fully expect for Sandra to go out on a limb and have your back throughout the entire process. I definitely recommend Sandra to anyone looking to buy a home because she is not only very professional, but also personable. Not to mention she will make sure to guide you in the right direction regarding your decision making and of course to your dream home. Thanks for everything Sandra!
- Ms. Sandra is the epitome of a Perfectionist! She is kind and she actually cares about her clients. My first buying experience was a nightmare ( with another agent) . So, I was very apprehensive this time .. not only did she restore my confidence in buying and selling, but I’m already planning on in 7-10 years for her to be our agent again! She’s truly a professionalism also she’s the best in her career!
- This journey has been very enjoyable as well as knowledgeable from the start to finish thanks to Sandra. She was very patient as well as willing to teach and show us things during this home buying process!! She was always available to us no mater the time or day! Willing to travel to show us homes herself no matter how far! My wife and I are definitely blessed to have her as an realtor!!! I would recommend her over and over again to anyone!!! She is the only realtor i will recommend! Great job Sandra!!!!
– DUONE ALLEN
- My wife and I experience with Sandra was amazing. Sandra is very professional, proactive and she has a great depth of knowledge in her profession. She made the process very fluid and informative. I would definitely recommend her to any buyer that is in need of a good real estate agent.
- The best realtor ever. I swear it seems like she works 24 hours a day trying to get you in your new home. She works super hard and diligently negotiated on your behalf. We were first time home buyers and she made it so easy, seamless, fast. Sandra walked us through every step and reassured me with all my first-time jitters. Seriously the best. I can’t sing her praises brought. You won’t regret working with her!
- We are so appreciative of Sandra for all of her efforts in helping us through our recent experience of buying a home. From our first telephone conversation it was apparent that she is a person of integrity and professionalism, someone who is extremely dedicated to ensuring a happy outcome for her clients. Throughout the entire process of finding a home, negotiating a contract, undergoing an inspection, and going to settlement, her incredible patience, knowledgeable advice, and heartfelt compassion reflected her skills as a realtor and meant a great deal to us. We are very grateful for everything she did for us and went out of her way to be helpful and to diminish the stress of our home search. When we hit common obstacles or schedule conflicts, she always found a way for us to see a home and find what we were looking for, even though the considerable distance many places we looked were. We sincerely couldn't recommend anyone better for a professional, thorough, and warm experience than Sandra!
- In a few words. ON POINT!!!! Sandra is the ultimate professional. She listed my home; marketed my home; and SOLD in 14 days! I recommend Sandra to anyone who is looking for an agent who will represent your best interests AND close the deal! Thank you Sandra for a job well done!
- Sandra, we want to thank you for all of your efforts in helping us through our recent experience of buying a home . From my first telephone conversation with you, it was apparent that you are a person of integrity and professionalism, someone who is extremely dedicated to ensuring a happy outcome for your clients. Throughout the entire process of finding a home, negotiating a contract, undergoing an inspection, and going to settlement, your incredible patience, knowledgeable advice, and heartfelt compassion reflected your skills as a realtor and meant a great deal to us. We are very grateful for everything you did for us, you went out of your way to be helpful and to diminish the stress of our home search . Sandra ,you are a superb realtor and a valued friend. We wish you continued success in your real estate career and look forward to referring others to you. You will be invited to all future bbq's !
– taina byrd17
- I keep hearing that buying a home is stressful. That's funny, because in working with Sandra Butler, stressful was the last adjective my wife and I would use to describe our home buying experience! Sandra listened intently to fully understand our needs and wants. She diligently worked to identify properties that met our requirements and when we found our house the negotiation and paper processes, we're smoother than I could have ever imagined. In fact, the lack of issues and challenges scared us! We had a blast through the process and very much appreciate Sandra's candor and professionalism.
– Jarod Greene