Shannon Bankston is a Nashville native who is thrilled to help clients navigate Atlanta. Her journey into real estate grew out of curiosity when she and her husband rented out his bachelor pad. That landlord experience turned into a full-time real estate career. She is passionate about educating buyers and sellers throughout the real estate process. "There is a lot of misconception out there when it comes to buying and selling. Being equipped with up-to-date, accurate information is paramount. My clients should feel confident and informed with their decisions." An experienced business owner, Shannon is not shy about protecting her client's best interests. "Buying a home is personal, but first, it's business and I enjoy threading that needle between the two. I treat each transaction as my own, I can't help it! I have lived in 6 different states and Switzerland on an ex-pat assignment. Whether some is buying their first home, moving one street over, across town, or halfway around the world I've been in those shoes." These are life moments, and when you are going through these changes you want to know that your Realtor is doing everything that can to represent you." Shannon holds a Bachelor's degree in Mass Communications from The University of Tennessee and a Masters in Business Administration from Bethel University.
What Our Clients Are Saying
- Jeremy is like family to me. He takes care of all my real estate needs, from moves to maintenance. His service lets me focus on football, knowing my home is in the hands of someone I trust.
– Marcell Dareus
- Norman and his team did an absolute awesome job of selling our home-- from marketing to closing. They keep up to date about everything about the details of viewings, feedback, etc. My wife Charlita and strongly recommend you consider Norman and Associates for your real estate needs.
– Julius White
- Jeremy Norman has been an outstanding resource for our organization. He is thorough, creative, and delivers great customer service while producing strong sales results.
– Wade Parker, SVP, Asset Management Regions Bank
- I really appreciated the personalized attention Jeremy showed in dealing with my commercial real estate transaction. His services were exemplary and he went over and beyond expectations. He is a very kind, personable and professional realtor who is dedicated to his job. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in residential and/or commercial real estate.
– Dr. Nova Law, Harmony Medi-Spa & Wellness Center, LLC
- Words cannot express how thankful I am to have chosen Sandra to be my realtor. From the beginning she gave me fantastic guidance and I could tell she truly had my best interests at heart. I can't imagine having embarked on this journey with anyone else. She was so attentive, knowledgeable and personable. She was very communicative and made sure I had all the necessary information to make informed decisions throughout my entire selling and buying experience. Although I hit many bumps in the road through the process (none of which were of Sandra's doing) she was always in problem solving mode and put my stress and anxiety at ease. Sandra isn't in real estate solely for the money. It is undeniably evident that she is in the people business and wants to get you into a home you truly love. Since having closed on my home I have referred 3 people to Sandra because she is simply the best. She has my business for life. Thank you so very much. You fought for my rights and made thoughtful choices and negotiations through every step of this process to ensure I was protected and satisfied. I'm truly grateful.
– Jaelyn Sierra