Raised in Fayetteville, North Carolina. I graduated from East Carolina University with a Degree in Arts and Sciences, I decided to enter the field of Property Management specifically the multi-family housing industry. I moved to Atlanta, GA in 2019 where I was awarded with the region’s 2019 Core Value Award for Integrity. While pursuing my degree in Property Management, I began to take on the financial side of the business, working closely with the owners of the property. This experience in Property Management led me to the Real Estate Industry. With my experience in Property Management, I learned the importance of listening and finding the client’s exact wishes. I believe in creating an atmosphere where integrity and professionalism are key components in making my client’s experience the best. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time with my daughter. I am constantly looking for new ways to grow and expand. If you are looking for an agent that will work tirelessly on your behalf and keep your best interest in mind, I am the one for you. With my extensive background in sales and communication, I am ready to partner with you on the journey of finding a place to call home.
What Our Clients Are Saying
- Jeremy is like family to me. He takes care of all my real estate needs, from moves to maintenance. His service lets me focus on football, knowing my home is in the hands of someone I trust.
– Marcell Dareus
- Norman and his team did an absolute awesome job of selling our home-- from marketing to closing. They keep up to date about everything about the details of viewings, feedback, etc. My wife Charlita and strongly recommend you consider Norman and Associates for your real estate needs.
– Julius White
- Jeremy Norman has been an outstanding resource for our organization. He is thorough, creative, and delivers great customer service while producing strong sales results.
– Wade Parker, SVP, Asset Management Regions Bank
- I really appreciated the personalized attention Jeremy showed in dealing with my commercial real estate transaction. His services were exemplary and he went over and beyond expectations. He is a very kind, personable and professional realtor who is dedicated to his job. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in residential and/or commercial real estate.
– Dr. Nova Law, Harmony Medi-Spa & Wellness Center, LLC
- Words cannot express how thankful I am to have chosen Sandra to be my realtor. From the beginning she gave me fantastic guidance and I could tell she truly had my best interests at heart. I can't imagine having embarked on this journey with anyone else. She was so attentive, knowledgeable and personable. She was very communicative and made sure I had all the necessary information to make informed decisions throughout my entire selling and buying experience. Although I hit many bumps in the road through the process (none of which were of Sandra's doing) she was always in problem solving mode and put my stress and anxiety at ease. Sandra isn't in real estate solely for the money. It is undeniably evident that she is in the people business and wants to get you into a home you truly love. Since having closed on my home I have referred 3 people to Sandra because she is simply the best. She has my business for life. Thank you so very much. You fought for my rights and made thoughtful choices and negotiations through every step of this process to ensure I was protected and satisfied. I'm truly grateful.
– Jaelyn Sierra