When Shannon Williams-Harmon is your REALTOR you are in for an experience filled with knowledge, direction, detail and luxury. Shannon was born in Long Island, New York. She considers both New York and Georgia to be her home. Moving to Atlanta right after college, she made getting familiar with all that Georgia has to offer her top priority. She is a second generation REALTOR and managed 3 of her mother’s real estate offices at 16. Shannon prides herself on growing up in the real estate industry. Customer service, values , and providing an exceptional experience for her clients has always been important to her. She always understood that her business would only strive if she gained her client’s referrals. “BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS AND NOT JUST TRANSACTIONS”, has always been her motto. She truly focuses on building genuine relationships with the people she encounters. Shannon’s favorite clients are first time home buyers. Her first time homeowners seminar is a huge success in her community. She always says “ There is something so rewarding about educating people on the real estate industry.” Seeing that twinkle in their eyes when they get the keys to their first home is priceless.” She believes in home ownership so much that she made sure her first transaction was the purchase of her very own home. Going through the process of homeownership first hand not only allows her to be empathic to her clients but better allows her to educate them. She can account for the ups and downs of homeownership because she has been through it. She is committed to being detail orientated and ensuring that each and every one of her clients receives the highest level of service and attention. Shannon also worked in collections and was known as the #1 collector in several agencies. Collections sharpened her skills and made the art of negotiations easy for her. Sellers, buyers and investors can all benefit from her negotiation skills. When representing the seller on a listing agreement she negotiates top dollar and quick closings. When representing the buyer she is great at negotiating a great deal and closing cost (most of the time). She provides luxury Real Estate services in Georgia, New York and Internationally. Whether you are in the market for a single family to a multifamily home or investment property she has the experience to guide you in the right direction. Whether your first time or seventh time she wants your experience to be nothing less than luxury. Whether your a seller, buyer or investor she knows how to sell high, buy low and close quickly. Shannon’s mother is South African and East Inadian and father is Jamaican and Cuban. Growing up with both sides of her family taught her the importance of cultural appreciation and awareness at an early age. She loves being a full time mom of two. Creating a lifestyle for her children is very important to her. In her spare time she finds joy in schooling, networking, cooking and giving back to her community. She finds joy in being apart of her client’s real estate journey in life. Call her today to discuss your real estate dreams and she will do everything in her power to make it a reality! Coverage Area(s): Atlanta, Georgia; Brookhaven, Georgia; Chamblee, Georgia; Austell, Georgia; Mabelton, Georgia; McDonough, Georgia; Dunwoody, Georgia; Smyrna, Georgia; Marietta, Geogria; Duluth, Georgia; Decatur, Georgia; Sandy Springs, Georgia; Alpharetta, Georgia; Membeship(s): The Atlanta Board of Realtors (ARA), The Commerce Club, The Georgia Board of Realtors (GAR), The National Board of Realtors (NAR), Yellow Letter Mentoring Club, The Reia Meetup
What Our Clients Are Saying
- Jeremy is like family to me. He takes care of all my real estate needs, from moves to maintenance. His service lets me focus on football, knowing my home is in the hands of someone I trust.
– Marcell Dareus
- Norman and his team did an absolute awesome job of selling our home-- from marketing to closing. They keep up to date about everything about the details of viewings, feedback, etc. My wife Charlita and strongly recommend you consider Norman and Associates for your real estate needs.
– Julius White
- Jeremy Norman has been an outstanding resource for our organization. He is thorough, creative, and delivers great customer service while producing strong sales results.
– Wade Parker, SVP, Asset Management Regions Bank
- I really appreciated the personalized attention Jeremy showed in dealing with my commercial real estate transaction. His services were exemplary and he went over and beyond expectations. He is a very kind, personable and professional realtor who is dedicated to his job. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in residential and/or commercial real estate.
– Dr. Nova Law, Harmony Medi-Spa & Wellness Center, LLC
- Words cannot express how thankful I am to have chosen Sandra to be my realtor. From the beginning she gave me fantastic guidance and I could tell she truly had my best interests at heart. I can't imagine having embarked on this journey with anyone else. She was so attentive, knowledgeable and personable. She was very communicative and made sure I had all the necessary information to make informed decisions throughout my entire selling and buying experience. Although I hit many bumps in the road through the process (none of which were of Sandra's doing) she was always in problem solving mode and put my stress and anxiety at ease. Sandra isn't in real estate solely for the money. It is undeniably evident that she is in the people business and wants to get you into a home you truly love. Since having closed on my home I have referred 3 people to Sandra because she is simply the best. She has my business for life. Thank you so very much. You fought for my rights and made thoughtful choices and negotiations through every step of this process to ensure I was protected and satisfied. I'm truly grateful.
– Jaelyn Sierra