Sherita Davis is an Atlanta native Realtor who works with home residential buyers and sellers. She earned her undergraduate degree from Barry University in Professional Administration and her Master’s Degree from Central Michigan University in Curriculum & Instruction. After college she worked as an Educator for almost 15 years where she developed a passion for serving. Her enthusiasm for helping others and interpersonal skills help connect her with clients and provide them with the best service possible. As a Realtor, her first priority is to make her clients happy. Sherita listens to her clients wants and needs to achieve the best outcome in every transaction and strives to ensure that the home buying or selling process is fun, easy and stress-free. She prides herself in the fact her clients can count on her any time of day when they have a question or concern. Sherita Davis is a conscientious Realtor who exudes credibility, commitment, and determination. Sherita’s passion for real estate is apparent through her excellent communication skills and a warm and friendly approach. When she’s not assisting her real estate clients, she enjoys cooking, spending time with family, volunteering, and traveling.
What Our Clients Are Saying
- Jeremy is like family to me. He takes care of all my real estate needs, from moves to maintenance. His service lets me focus on football, knowing my home is in the hands of someone I trust.
– Marcell Dareus
- Norman and his team did an absolute awesome job of selling our home-- from marketing to closing. They keep up to date about everything about the details of viewings, feedback, etc. My wife Charlita and strongly recommend you consider Norman and Associates for your real estate needs.
– Julius White
- Jeremy Norman has been an outstanding resource for our organization. He is thorough, creative, and delivers great customer service while producing strong sales results.
– Wade Parker, SVP, Asset Management Regions Bank
- I really appreciated the personalized attention Jeremy showed in dealing with my commercial real estate transaction. His services were exemplary and he went over and beyond expectations. He is a very kind, personable and professional realtor who is dedicated to his job. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in residential and/or commercial real estate.
– Dr. Nova Law, Harmony Medi-Spa & Wellness Center, LLC
- Words cannot express how thankful I am to have chosen Sandra to be my realtor. From the beginning she gave me fantastic guidance and I could tell she truly had my best interests at heart. I can't imagine having embarked on this journey with anyone else. She was so attentive, knowledgeable and personable. She was very communicative and made sure I had all the necessary information to make informed decisions throughout my entire selling and buying experience. Although I hit many bumps in the road through the process (none of which were of Sandra's doing) she was always in problem solving mode and put my stress and anxiety at ease. Sandra isn't in real estate solely for the money. It is undeniably evident that she is in the people business and wants to get you into a home you truly love. Since having closed on my home I have referred 3 people to Sandra because she is simply the best. She has my business for life. Thank you so very much. You fought for my rights and made thoughtful choices and negotiations through every step of this process to ensure I was protected and satisfied. I'm truly grateful.
– Jaelyn Sierra