Atlanta Compliance Officer | Sales Associate
As Compliance Officer for Norman & Associates, Terin is responsible for ensuring all policies and procedures for the Norman & Associates' offices, state and local real estate licensing rules and regulations are adhered to. Terin works closely with agents and managing brokers to ensure agent related transaction questions are resolved promptly. She is also responsible for keeping real estate forms, documents, and checklists up to date as well as releasing commission checks upon receipt of complete audited files. Terin obtained her Bachelor’s in Communication and a Master of Business in Administration as well as earned her Georgia Real Estate Broker's License. She is also a certified Project Manager with a goal to consistently give the agents and managing brokers quick and efficient assistance while exceeding their expectations. Aside from being a Realtor and Associate Broker, Terin enjoys working as a Senior IT Project Management Professional, landlord as well as researching, singing karaoke, entertaining friends, or updating her fixer-upper in East Atlanta, Georgia as she values growth, transparency, and family.
What Our Clients Are Saying
- Jeremy is like family to me. He takes care of all my real estate needs, from moves to maintenance. His service lets me focus on football, knowing my home is in the hands of someone I trust.
– Marcell Dareus
- Norman and his team did an absolute awesome job of selling our home-- from marketing to closing. They keep up to date about everything about the details of viewings, feedback, etc. My wife Charlita and strongly recommend you consider Norman and Associates for your real estate needs.
– Julius White
- Jeremy Norman has been an outstanding resource for our organization. He is thorough, creative, and delivers great customer service while producing strong sales results.
– Wade Parker, SVP, Asset Management Regions Bank
- I really appreciated the personalized attention Jeremy showed in dealing with my commercial real estate transaction. His services were exemplary and he went over and beyond expectations. He is a very kind, personable and professional realtor who is dedicated to his job. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in residential and/or commercial real estate.
– Dr. Nova Law, Harmony Medi-Spa & Wellness Center, LLC
- Words cannot express how thankful I am to have chosen Sandra to be my realtor. From the beginning she gave me fantastic guidance and I could tell she truly had my best interests at heart. I can't imagine having embarked on this journey with anyone else. She was so attentive, knowledgeable and personable. She was very communicative and made sure I had all the necessary information to make informed decisions throughout my entire selling and buying experience. Although I hit many bumps in the road through the process (none of which were of Sandra's doing) she was always in problem solving mode and put my stress and anxiety at ease. Sandra isn't in real estate solely for the money. It is undeniably evident that she is in the people business and wants to get you into a home you truly love. Since having closed on my home I have referred 3 people to Sandra because she is simply the best. She has my business for life. Thank you so very much. You fought for my rights and made thoughtful choices and negotiations through every step of this process to ensure I was protected and satisfied. I'm truly grateful.
– Jaelyn Sierra