Ternisa has a passion for helping others accomplish their dreams, which is why she decided to enter the world real estate. As a Atlanta area native, Ternisa has a unique understanding of real estate assets that are available to anyone looking to buy, sell or invest. With a focus on building client relationships, Ternisa achieves high quality service by listening to each client's requirements when searching for their ideal property. With more than 20 years of experience as a real estate accountant and 4 years as an agent, Ternisa will fulfill your needs with the highest level of integrity. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her children as well as her large extended family, traveling and keeping up with her many television shows. Coverage Area(s): Atlanta, Georgia; Conyers, Georgia; Lithonia, Georgia; Athens, Georgia; Winder, Georgia; Monroe, Georgia; Covington, Georgia; Roswell, Georgia; Decatur, Georgia; Sandy Springs, Georgia; Alpharetta, Georgia; Snellville, Georgia; Lawrenceville, Georgia; Loganville, Georgia; Norcross, Georgia, Tucker, Georgia Membership(s): The Atlanta Board of Realtors (ARA), The Georgia Board of Realtors (GAR), The National Board of Realtors (NAR)
What Our Clients Are Saying
- Jeremy is like family to me. He takes care of all my real estate needs, from moves to maintenance. His service lets me focus on football, knowing my home is in the hands of someone I trust.
– Marcell Dareus
- Norman and his team did an absolute awesome job of selling our home-- from marketing to closing. They keep up to date about everything about the details of viewings, feedback, etc. My wife Charlita and strongly recommend you consider Norman and Associates for your real estate needs.
– Julius White
- Jeremy Norman has been an outstanding resource for our organization. He is thorough, creative, and delivers great customer service while producing strong sales results.
– Wade Parker, SVP, Asset Management Regions Bank
- I really appreciated the personalized attention Jeremy showed in dealing with my commercial real estate transaction. His services were exemplary and he went over and beyond expectations. He is a very kind, personable and professional realtor who is dedicated to his job. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in residential and/or commercial real estate.
– Dr. Nova Law, Harmony Medi-Spa & Wellness Center, LLC
- Words cannot express how thankful I am to have chosen Sandra to be my realtor. From the beginning she gave me fantastic guidance and I could tell she truly had my best interests at heart. I can't imagine having embarked on this journey with anyone else. She was so attentive, knowledgeable and personable. She was very communicative and made sure I had all the necessary information to make informed decisions throughout my entire selling and buying experience. Although I hit many bumps in the road through the process (none of which were of Sandra's doing) she was always in problem solving mode and put my stress and anxiety at ease. Sandra isn't in real estate solely for the money. It is undeniably evident that she is in the people business and wants to get you into a home you truly love. Since having closed on my home I have referred 3 people to Sandra because she is simply the best. She has my business for life. Thank you so very much. You fought for my rights and made thoughtful choices and negotiations through every step of this process to ensure I was protected and satisfied. I'm truly grateful.
– Jaelyn Sierra