Tiffany is a graduate of Ashworth College, where she received her BA in Marketing. Shortly after, she obtained her real estate license. She owns her own short term rental property management company, Chateau Deluxe Homes. Her ability to successfully leverage her marketing and management expertise has been the key to her successful real estate career. Tiffany is renowned among colleagues and clients alike for her integrity, loyalty, and professionalism. Tiffany holds multiple certificates and licenses to help better serve you in any real estate needs you may have. Being a part of a minority brokerage Norman & Associates, Tiffany is conditioned to only show you the finest, most exclusive listings, while being mindful of your own style, taste, and needs. Tiffany is known for her service and connection with every individual she meets and has a reputation as one of the most trusted and admired agents in the Atlanta real estate market. When working with Tiffany, you can count on nothing less than a professional with an intimate knowledge of the Metro Atlanta real estate who is devoted to serving your needs.
What Our Clients Are Saying
- Jeremy is like family to me. He takes care of all my real estate needs, from moves to maintenance. His service lets me focus on football, knowing my home is in the hands of someone I trust.
– Marcell Dareus
- Norman and his team did an absolute awesome job of selling our home-- from marketing to closing. They keep up to date about everything about the details of viewings, feedback, etc. My wife Charlita and strongly recommend you consider Norman and Associates for your real estate needs.
– Julius White
- Jeremy Norman has been an outstanding resource for our organization. He is thorough, creative, and delivers great customer service while producing strong sales results.
– Wade Parker, SVP, Asset Management Regions Bank
- I really appreciated the personalized attention Jeremy showed in dealing with my commercial real estate transaction. His services were exemplary and he went over and beyond expectations. He is a very kind, personable and professional realtor who is dedicated to his job. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in residential and/or commercial real estate.
– Dr. Nova Law, Harmony Medi-Spa & Wellness Center, LLC
- Words cannot express how thankful I am to have chosen Sandra to be my realtor. From the beginning she gave me fantastic guidance and I could tell she truly had my best interests at heart. I can't imagine having embarked on this journey with anyone else. She was so attentive, knowledgeable and personable. She was very communicative and made sure I had all the necessary information to make informed decisions throughout my entire selling and buying experience. Although I hit many bumps in the road through the process (none of which were of Sandra's doing) she was always in problem solving mode and put my stress and anxiety at ease. Sandra isn't in real estate solely for the money. It is undeniably evident that she is in the people business and wants to get you into a home you truly love. Since having closed on my home I have referred 3 people to Sandra because she is simply the best. She has my business for life. Thank you so very much. You fought for my rights and made thoughtful choices and negotiations through every step of this process to ensure I was protected and satisfied. I'm truly grateful.
– Jaelyn Sierra