Tiyanna Lockhart is an experienced and client focused real estate professional, skilled at negotiating and making your home buying experience seamless. Tiyanna is a graduate of Brenau University with a Master of Business Administration (MBA). Her background in strategic Government contracts and managing many stakeholders has adequately prepared her for Real Estate. Tiyanna consistently exudes the highest level of professionalism, resourcefulness and knowledge while advocating on behalf of buyers and sellers. With her as your Realtor, you gain a Real Estate professional that will: Represent buyers with integrity, patience and diligence. Tiyanna serves homebuyers at all price points and is knowledgeable on a variety of programs. Acting as your trusted advocate, she will take on the stress of first time home buyers, allowing them to truly enjoy and bask in the experience. Additionally, Tiyanna will: Assist you in selling your home through a comparative market analysis, ensuring your home is priced correctly and you receive the highest return on investment. She will coordinate services such as staging, photography, videography, lawn care, cleaning and any other concierge services needed. As part of Norman and Associates Atlanta, Tiyanna is part of a network of over 150 agents that have qualified buyers for further marketing exposure of your listing. Tiyanna brings individualized knowledge of areas and negotiating skills that will certainly ensure your Real Estate goals are realized timely and efficiently. She looks forward to serving new clients and passionately advocating on their behalf.
What Our Clients Are Saying
- Jeremy is like family to me. He takes care of all my real estate needs, from moves to maintenance. His service lets me focus on football, knowing my home is in the hands of someone I trust.
– Marcell Dareus
- Norman and his team did an absolute awesome job of selling our home-- from marketing to closing. They keep up to date about everything about the details of viewings, feedback, etc. My wife Charlita and strongly recommend you consider Norman and Associates for your real estate needs.
– Julius White
- Jeremy Norman has been an outstanding resource for our organization. He is thorough, creative, and delivers great customer service while producing strong sales results.
– Wade Parker, SVP, Asset Management Regions Bank
- I really appreciated the personalized attention Jeremy showed in dealing with my commercial real estate transaction. His services were exemplary and he went over and beyond expectations. He is a very kind, personable and professional realtor who is dedicated to his job. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in residential and/or commercial real estate.
– Dr. Nova Law, Harmony Medi-Spa & Wellness Center, LLC
- Words cannot express how thankful I am to have chosen Sandra to be my realtor. From the beginning she gave me fantastic guidance and I could tell she truly had my best interests at heart. I can't imagine having embarked on this journey with anyone else. She was so attentive, knowledgeable and personable. She was very communicative and made sure I had all the necessary information to make informed decisions throughout my entire selling and buying experience. Although I hit many bumps in the road through the process (none of which were of Sandra's doing) she was always in problem solving mode and put my stress and anxiety at ease. Sandra isn't in real estate solely for the money. It is undeniably evident that she is in the people business and wants to get you into a home you truly love. Since having closed on my home I have referred 3 people to Sandra because she is simply the best. She has my business for life. Thank you so very much. You fought for my rights and made thoughtful choices and negotiations through every step of this process to ensure I was protected and satisfied. I'm truly grateful.
– Jaelyn Sierra